T Nation

T-Nation Wikipedia Entry

so out of boredom, i looked up T-Nation on wikipedia, it gives a brief history of the site, and then goes on to tell a little bit about some of the noted authors, what caught my attention was that they listed Prof X as an author, and this is was his “bio” said

“Professor X - A revered/reviled forum member who thinks that if you don’t weight at least 200 pounds you are clearly suffering from an eating disorder.”

gave me a laugh.

Well, there’s obviously some bitter poster on this site who decided to add that. That’s pretty funny.

haha that cracked me up.

I dont see X on there.

He was as of midnight last night, somebody must have told them he wasnt actually an author, just a large scary man who i have managed to not get burned by after 6 months, which i see as a small victory.

He’s on the list, right after Waterbury, as of 9:51 am

if you look at the article history you’ll see that the Prof-X entry was only added yesterday at 15:31 with this text:

Professor X - an asshole who thinks that if you don’t weight at least 200 pounds you aren’t strong, you are the straw man of death.

It was then edited at 3:24 this morning to say this:

Professor X - A revered/reviled forum member who thinks that if you don’t weight at least 200 pounds you are clearly suffering from an eating disorder.

The entry was then removed at 5:24 this morning as it was considered “vandalism”

I wanna know who is such a little bitch that they had to go to wikipedia to bash Prof X.

[quote]WS4adumbastard wrote:
I wanna know who is such a little bitch that they had to go to wikipedia to bash Prof X.[/quote]

Rockscar

I’d take it as a compliment if someone put me up in Wikipedia.

Why do you guys have to say it was someone who got burned by him or it’s someone who’s a little bitch? For all we know, it could be even one of the authors giggling about it.

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:

Why do you guys have to say it was someone who got burned by him or it’s someone who’s a little bitch? For all we know, it could be even one of the authors giggling about it.[/quote]

I really hope every single one of the authors has enough class not to call a forum regular “asshole” on Wikipedia.

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
hockechamp14 wrote:

Why do you guys have to say it was someone who got burned by him or it’s someone who’s a little bitch? For all we know, it could be even one of the authors giggling about it.

I really hope every single one of the authors has enough class not to call a forum regular “asshole” on Wikipedia.[/quote]

Class isn’t something in large supply on these forums.

[quote]spaghetti wstrn wrote:
michael2507 wrote:
hockechamp14 wrote:

Why do you guys have to say it was someone who got burned by him or it’s someone who’s a little bitch? For all we know, it could be even one of the authors giggling about it.

I really hope every single one of the authors has enough class not to call a forum regular “asshole” on Wikipedia.

Class isn’t something in large supply on these forums. [/quote]

I think they meant to call him a classhole. As in, he has a whole lot of class.

My classhole burns sometimes.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
spaghetti wstrn wrote:
michael2507 wrote:
hockechamp14 wrote:

Why do you guys have to say it was someone who got burned by him or it’s someone who’s a little bitch? For all we know, it could be even one of the authors giggling about it.

I really hope every single one of the authors has enough class not to call a forum regular “asshole” on Wikipedia.

Class isn’t something in large supply on these forums.

I think they meant to call him a classhole. As in, he has a whole lot of class.
[/quote]

LOL!!