T-Nation: United We Stand

I think it’s a great idea. Something we may want to consider to help get us started: way of contact.

I think e-mail is the easiest and most effective way to get us all in touch with each other. What we could do is start up a few threads on the off topic board, stating areas we live in, etc. Then, either the Mods could let us post our email address' or if the T-Mag staff wants a little extra work, they could compile them and send out a mass e-mail with the address of everyone in a given area.

I'm certain there are other ways to accomplish this; let's get some ideas going.

Also, something I thought would be great was this: we've all seen things like Star Trek conventions: what about a Testosterone convention? If it it were official and hosted by the T-Mag staff, I'm sure a lot of people would be interested. Just a thought.

One last thing: Monkeyboy and I would be more than happy to help with whatever is needed setting up a cell in the NYC/Long Island area. Of course, I'm in Binghamton, upstate (upstate from home, anyway) New York so I could help up here, as well. Also, I can't wait to see what kind of title MBE thinks up for himself.

I am very interested to see where this goes.