T-Nation Trolls Hall Of Fame

[quote]fahd wrote:
Quote from

francisbouillon:

'ladies and gentlemen, you cannot ignore the fact that there does appear to be some serious bum-sex going on here.

I mean, honestly, some of you pathetic guys are like lawyers, pretending to debate when you do, in fact, actually anally abuse each other; and, of course, there is always a head ‘judge’, if you will, that you insist on giving head to 24/7 (in this case Prof X.) Now i’m not really a fan of rim-jobs so can we please cut the shit and actually talk about decent stuff that doesn’t involve everyone in a gay gang-bang. And to the guy that started this thread: clearly you have some form of attention seeking disorder, so maybe you should consult a doctor before posting seemingly random chuffle-nuts on this website.’

Kim Jung Il:

‘You started this thread so what did you expect? All of the ‘i’ll bum you if you bum me in the next thread’ crowd to start vigorously anally raping you? Well guess what… ah fag it, i can see your too busy getting bummed.’
[/quote]

Yes, we had computer labs at my college as well.

[quote]Kim Jong-il wrote:
gojira wrote:
Massif wrote:

Francis Bullion - I’m not convinced that this isn’t the same guy who posts under Kim Jong Ill. Anyway, both are dickheads and obsessed with bumming each other. Actually, the way they hate the Prof, I’m not convinced they aren’t Oogie under a different name.

I too, often wonder how many screen names some of these guys post under. I know on some of the other boards a number of folks have been popped for doing this and banned. But I don’t think the moderators here have the time to track these guys down and expose them (sure would be entertaining though).

Actually they would have known by now if we were the same person due to the ip address. [/quote]

For many reasons, it’s not feasible to correctly identify users thanks to IP adresses.

I don’t think Francisbullion, or Kim Jong Il qualify as trolls. At least not Hall of Fame Material.

The best thay’ve been able to muster is angry, homo-erotic outbursts. Is that the kind of thing we want in our Hall?

No - I submit that they must show much more flexibility, and be able to be a dickhead across multiple genres of forum topics.

XCelticX was that way. He was smart, well read, had instinctual abilities.

Al Shades could piss anyone off in any thread, at any time. He was truly a Master Troller.

These two punks that we have today aren’t worthy to carry Al’s jock strap (do immortals even really need a jock strap?)

[quote]Kim Jong-il wrote:
Actually they would have known by now if we were the same person due to the ip address. [/quote]

Don’t worry, we know…

This is one of the funniest things I’ve read on T-Nation:

Mark Lonnie Jr. (mls jr) wrote:

my buddy owns n opperates this bar,i workout at his house a couple of blocks away. his roomate is usually the bouncer/doorman until he had surgury a week ago. anyway i get asked to fill in his spot last night so i’m like sure(free food n beer n make 50$). i live in a very small town that is considered redneck,and it was cowboy up night.

we’ll this guy about 45-50 gets socked in the nose by the dj and was bleeding all over the place. my freind tells me to get this guy out because he was drunk and a health hazard. this guys a soft 275 and i’m 155,so he’s all pissed and doesn’t want to leave and he’s getting out of control. i’m thinkin oh fck,not on my first night.

this guy thinks he isn’t going to take any shit from me so i had to rag doll em a little bit. luckily theres this guy who’s a regular,ex biker,280 lbs of PURE meaness,and thinks its his bar!(which nobody can argue cause he looks out for the place). well we get this guy out the backdoor where im taking i.ds and i see em drive by,thinking that mother#@#%&&. 2 min. later the guy had turned around came back and drove his truck straight into the first guys jeep that socked em up. this guy has a jacked up f150!and the jeep was parked directly behind me at the backdoor. i yell to the 280 lbs of meaness to help me out with this,then the guy throws it into reverse and takes off.

so i’m in a full sprint with this truck trying to get his license #. he turns the corner and instead of leaving he decides he wants to take it out on the bar and turns right in the direction of the bar while i’m chasing him. he stomps on the gas and barely misses me,crashing right into the building. he hit a beam thank god,cause he wouldve went right through if hed hit anywhere else.

the meaness runs up to the truck(by this time hes so pissed he was gonna ruff this cat up cause nobody fucks with his bar he says)and tries to pull the guy out but couldnt because the doors were locked. this guy throws it in reverse almost hitting me again while i was taking his license plate#,and takes off. i give the # to my buddy to call the cops,cause i couldnt stick around to deal with em because of personal issues.

this guy was in his mid to late 50s and one of the stupidest things ive ever seen anyone do,i’m sure he was a family man and right now hes probably waking up in a jail cell a felon this morning. all this on my very 1st night working there,i couldve been killed three times and the guy wouldnt even have known it.

this is just a story about drunken stupidness on my first night of running the door. i’ll think twice about volunteering a second time.

Classic! For his grand finale see ‘lucked out in court today’. Also the thread where he’s writing about withdrawal symptoms from some opioid is pretty funny.

This web site has so much great, high-speed information, it pisses me off to see assholes like a couple of these guys mentioned here taking up space.

However, some of it has been very funny.

Anyone have a link to the thread where the one tool threatens to hunt someone down and kill them? I would be interested in it if it hasnt been deleted.

Funny stuff

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=661164

In this thread, TC himself came on and busted xcelticx for instinctively modifying Dave Tate’s article.

I have no idea what this kid’s name was so if anyone remembers, help me out…

But he was a severly overweight 14 year old. Everyone was telling him to worry about his health, get the weight down and don’t worry so much about weights. He said he was a black belt by the age of 9…does this ring a bell with anyone?

[quote]lostinthought wrote:

But he was a severly overweight 14 year old. Everyone was telling him to worry about his health, get the weight down and don’t worry so much about weights. He said he was a black belt by the age of 9…does this ring a bell with anyone? [/quote]

Yea I remember him. Damned if I remember his name though…

I think we have one in the making, as previously said.

This is out little buddy Kim Jong il, who seems intent on warring with everyone that crosses him…not to mention he has a hyooogee hard on about Prof X :

"Talking about ‘intelligence’ you might want to learn how to count.

You’ve got a problem with my writing style because it makes any1 who challenges me look like a complete ass due to the fact i can see their immediate flaws (not hard in these forums) and then make them comical.

And to any fags who keep whining on about me not ‘finding many real friends’, i didn’t join these boards to make friends. I understand this is probably your only source of any kind of social interaction but… actually that reminds me,
Fahd you are a cock, you made a thread aout troll hall of fame or some bullshit. It’s as if your entire sad life revolves around forum sociology. You have enough spare time to compile all this bullshit on ‘trolls’ and it seem like the highlight of your year when you find a ‘troll’ (usually just some newb, like yourself (i’m glad that pisses you off)) that you can pounce on and buttfuck.
FYI

Number of times anal sex mentioned: 1
Read out on the gaydar when i type in your ip address: infinite. "

This fella is impressive. I think Al might have a rival…although I don’t think Kim will really be around long enough to prove worthy competition.

[quote]lostinthought wrote:

But he was a severly overweight 14 year old. Everyone was telling him to worry about his health, get the weight down and don’t worry so much about weights. He said he was a black belt by the age of 9…does this ring a bell with anyone? [/quote]

I think it was pbdevil13

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=791064&pageNo=0

|/ 3Toes

[quote]The3toedSloth wrote:
lostinthought wrote:

But he was a severly overweight 14 year old. Everyone was telling him to worry about his health, get the weight down and don’t worry so much about weights. He said he was a black belt by the age of 9…does this ring a bell with anyone?

I think it was pbdevil13

|/ 3Toes

[/quote]
pbdevil:

Ok, i had my first meet on monday. We found our max on the bench, arm curl, and leg press. On the bench i got 105lbs., 80lbs. on the arm curl and 220 lbs. on the leg press. So how did i do for a 5’ 9" 256lb. 13 year old. And any tips on how i can improve. I kno i can do more than that but i havent lifted for like 2 years

Priceless!

[quote]The3toedSloth wrote:
lostinthought wrote:

I think it was pbdevil13

|/ 3Toes

[/quote]

I don’t think he was a troll as much as a dopey young fat kid. I have been on sites where guys like him do not get flamed, but accolades for whatever the hell they do. He may have been just been misguided.

I haven’t really been on the forum long enough to see most of the trolls, but does anyone remember the kid who used to tear up a couple of other forums - He had about 4 identities and actually used to start fights with himself - Definitely an all timer if he ever showed up here.

Amir - You win GB’s strongest man yet??? Seriously - How’s it going over there - Nice to see you again, man!!!

Mark Lonnie was the man, but after seeing Lightpower’s original rhymes reprinted, I don’t see how anyone could deny him the troll crown. No one else is in his league. Also bear in mind that “She makes me feel like I’m with a woman” was referring to his love of listening to Shania Twain.

This is posted on another thread but Kim Jung Il and Francis are one and the same!!!

I call bullshit on Kim and Francis:

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=814302&pageNo=0#814349

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=669522&pageNo=10#814335

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=807614&pageNo=0#808106

Now tell me he ain’t a troll!

Thanks 3t’d and Fahd…that one would have had me searching for a while. Ah…good times, good times…

[quote]fahd wrote:
This is posted on another thread but Kim Jung Il and Francis are one and the same!!!

I call bullshit on Kim and Francis:

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=814302&pageNo=0#814349

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=669522&pageNo=10#814335

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=807614&pageNo=0#808106

Now tell me he ain’t a troll![/quote]

Ok, yeah, he’s a fucktard.

Going back old school on you newbies, here is a sampling of NielG, he thought you should eat 50% of calories from saturated fats a day, was eating 12,000 calories a day while on MAG-10 at 18 years old, and he thought bees were a good bodybuilding supplement. AND HE WAS DEAD SERIOUS!

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=335528&pageNo=0#335746

Also I’d like to give props to my boy Dan “the funny bastard” McVicker for his hilarious contribution to this classic.

V

That dude is like a scizophrenic infomercial.
He second voices himself. That is freakin hilarious!
You know what the bad part is? I kind of like Francis, but not Kim.