T Nation

T-Nation Training App!

Who’s with me on this. This site is one of the best resources i’ve ever found. There should be an andriod or ipod app for the routines, and site. i would love to use it. maybe have a rest timer in the sets. anyone out there agree with the demand, or have the ability to create one?

What would an app do that can’t be done with scratch paper, notepad, excell or even from memory?

Besides that, if I was into stealing valuable items, and someone left a couple hundred dollars worth of a pocket sized item laying conspicuously in the open while they intentionally distracted themself, well, that item would be gone.

Not that I would do that, but just that I realize how easy something like that would be to casually snatch on a well timed walk to the fountain.

Therefore, I wouldn’t do that.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Besides that, if I was into stealing valuable items, and someone left a couple hundred dollars worth of a pocket sized item laying conspicuously in the open while they intentionally distracted themself, well, that item would be gone.

Not that I would do that, but just that I realize how easy something like that would be to casually snatch on a well timed walk to the fountain.
[/quote]

Agreed. Just yesterday, my bio teacher told us how a couple classes before us, one of the students had their iPhone up front, pretty much right next to the teacher, to record the lecture. When that class got out and the other was coming in, in the hustle and bustle, someone grabbed the iPhone and left…imagine how easy that would be in a gym. I don’t even look at my journal unless I am somehow blanking on the next weight or absolutely need to write something down that second.

Great idea OP! This topic had never been thought of or discussed before… Ever

[quote]benos4752 wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

Agreed. Just yesterday, my bio teacher told us how a couple classes before us, one of the students had their iPhone up front, pretty much right next to the teacher, to record the lecture. When that class got out and the other was coming in, in the hustle and bustle, someone grabbed the iPhone and left…imagine how easy that would be in a gym. I don’t even look at my journal unless I am somehow blanking on the next weight or absolutely need to write something down that second.[/quote]

Yeah. I’ve been at enough ski resorts and other public places to know that if you set something of value down and look away for a minute, don’t be surprised if it isn’t there when you look again.

[quote]gregron wrote:
Great idea OP! This topic had never been thought of or discussed before… Ever[/quote]

Who’s with me on this. This site is one of the best resources i’ve ever found. There should be an T-Nation podcast. i would love to subscribe to it. maybe have theme music at the beginning and end. anyone out there agree with the demand, or have the ability to create one?