T-Nation: The Movie

[quote]Minotaur wrote:
Vegita wrote:
CW - The Big Boss Man

Dude, the Bossman’s been dead for a year or two.

For some reason, I can see Corey Feldman as Dr. Berardi.

I think we’d have to go with Jean Claude Van Damme for Coach Staley, and a much-hypertrophied Patrick Stewart as Doc Lowery.[/quote]

Yea but I couldn’t think of anyone else!

As a gratuitous non plot advancing dose of T&A, Could Selma Heyak and Haley Berry be in there somewhere on a beach with guns?

Eric- When girls tell you that you look like someone famous, that means they like you. Man, it’s been a while since I have gotten that one.

I rarely post, but this thread got me thinking. Wouldn’t it be great to have a monthly T-Nation TV show. Each month, T-Nation would spotlight one or more T-Nation readers, different training methods, interviews with top strength coaches, T-Nation travels and adventures, etc. Kind of like the ideas for the papermag, but on TV.

ESPN used to have a show called American Muscle that wasn’t half bad, but since it was cancelled a couple of years ago, there has been nothing on TV to cover bodybuilding and strength training.

Thoughts?

Rohay,

Great idea.  Have the show segemented in forums, just like the site.  Occasionally, have onsite chapters, like when Shugs takes me to Thailand, and I show him how I sample the forbidden fruit of the region.

I could also host the Steroid segement, each time profiling a different compound, outlining this months protocol, showing how to inject safely. Of course, I would wear a cool mask, like the Lone Ranger or Dr. Fate.

[quote]rohay wrote:
I rarely post, but this thread got me thinking. Wouldn’t it be great to have a monthly T-Nation TV show. Each month, T-Nation would spotlight one or more T-Nation readers, different training methods, interviews with top strength coaches, T-Nation travels and adventures, etc. Kind of like the ideas for the papermag, but on TV.

ESPN used to have a show called American Muscle that wasn’t half bad, but since it was cancelled a couple of years ago, there has been nothing on TV to cover bodybuilding and strength training.

Thoughts?[/quote]

There would have to be as Mod Zilla pointed out earlier a Powerful Video Images section, but not on a tarmac, maybe a stage with oh, I don’t know a pole maybe?

Yes, powerful images of T-vixens would be a highlight for each show.

Also, sneek peaks into recent seminars, JB or LL doing a recipe of the month, TC being caught yet again with panties in hand…

Have you ever watched the Powerlifting Video Magazine?

It’s actually a lot like this, they visit a couple of powerlifters or strongmen at their gyms or wherever they train, they might do a cooking segment, an interview, etc.

[quote]rohay wrote:

Thoughts?[/quote]

There must be plenty of ass shots of world class volleyball babes. Oh my, they have some fine asses!

T-Nation: The Movie

Scene 1

RING! RING!
Hello, this is Chris Shugart at the corporate headquarters of Biotest where we help you look better than everyone else. How may I help you?

Hello Mr. Shugart. This is Officer Darnell from the Colorado PD. We were wondering if we could swing by for a few to ask you some questions?

SHIT! I knew I should have never gone to Thailand?..
Uhhhh I?m kind of busy today.

With what may we ask?

Chris nervously glances around the room and comes up with the perfect reply.

TC stole my real doll and I have to customize a new one online.
We?ll be over in 15 minutes.

15 minutes later.

Hello Chris. I?m Officer Darnell. We wanted to know if you could help us find someone?

Well what does he look like?

Well we?re not quite sure. The criminal performed his actions while dressed in all black. He was kind of tall though

Well what happened?

The night before

Hey Foopa! Do you want some yummy peanut butter in your Foopa food? Yum YumYum! Yes! Yes!
Ruff! Ruff!

Ok. Well hold on. The evil, messy roommate needs to snap some pictures of us cuddling first for hotornot.com. Quick, let?s hide the Skippy!

Damn it Foopa, he?s not here. How will anyone ever know about my softer side now?
RING! RING!

Hello. This is Proteinpowda
uhhh I mean Jason.
JASON!? Sobbing in background.

What is it Christhy?

It?s the sorority! Someone broke in last night and stole stuff and…

And???

And he stole a lot of our panties, only the kinky ones though and .it?s too horrible to say. You?ll just have to come see.

I?ll be right there.

Jason then hops on his bikes and heads over to the sorority house (taking advantage of every opportunity to burn some calories).

Ok, show me.

Christy walks up to the television and turns it on. An image of the sorority house lights the screen. Suddenly a man in blacks run across the room waving panties around in the air and occasionally putting them up to his face to seemingly sniff them. Following closely on his heels is a pit-bull?of course with a few panties of his own in his mouth. The man appears to be in his 30?s; well built, and blond-haired. Then suddenly right before he disappears he seems to scream something weird

Long live MAG-10!

OH!

MY!

GOD!

Present

So you see our problem Mr. Shugart. Can you help us identify him?

Chris thinks back to how TC has helped him out over the years and everything else.but damn it! TC borrowed his last bottle of Surge! Last time before it went out of stock and he had to survive on cheap stuff for a month.

Yeah; he?s in the upstairs bathroom.

Chris led them to the office and they slammed opened the doors and there was TC; panties in one hand something that need not be mentioned in the other.

The end!

I’m just bumping this…lalalall

LOL

TC = Macaulay Culkin :smiley:

CT = Stone cold Steve Austin

CW = Russell crowe

Tim P = Chuck norris

JB = Marky Mark

CS = Eric bana

Thats all for now.
Most of these are jokes so don’t take them to heart boys.

HHH

Anyone up for me writing Scene 2?
~The Powda

At some point, there would have to be a Roadhouse like slugfest, only bigger. Like the size of the entire mid-west, with representatives from all nations. When it’s over, everybody laughs and has beer, with the empty kegs becoming ammo for a keg tossing contest. That Must be worked into the plot.

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:
TC: Rowan Atkinson[/quote]

Mr Bean?? And here I thought your actor look-alike was Ed Begley Jr. Ho well…

For such a testosterone-full movie, a music such as Rammstein’s should be mandatory…

Awhw ok, I’ll admit, I’m listening to their latest Das Model as I’m writing this. So ya, I’m biased, so what?