T Nation

T-Nation Tattoo Sighting in Toronto

On thursday evening around 6:45 i was sitting at a place called cafe frappe in Toronto near Danforth and Logan when i saw a guy with a T-Nation tattoo on his left shoulder. Does anyone know who this might be? I think he may have just finished a workout at Exteme Fitness at Pape and Danforth.

[quote]~Justin~ wrote:
On thursday evening around 6:45 i was sitting at a place called cafe frappe in Toronto near Danforth and Logan when i saw a guy with a T-Nation tattoo on his left shoulder. Does anyone know who this might be? I think he may have just finished a workout at Exteme Fitness at Pape and Danforth.[/quote]

Thunder?

[quote]~Justin~ wrote:
On thursday evening around 6:45 i was sitting at a place called cafe frappe in Toronto near Danforth and Logan when i saw a guy with a T-Nation tattoo on his left shoulder. Does anyone know who this might be? I think he may have just finished a workout at Exteme Fitness at Pape and Danforth.[/quote]

Should have gotten a pic

:slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Bushido I’m confused by your comment. Anyway the best i can do is give a description. He looked over 30, prob 260lbs+, white, shaved head and i think he had a gotee.

[quote]~Justin~ wrote:
Bushido I’m confused by your comment. Anyway the best i can do is give a description. He looked over 30, prob 260lbs+, white, shaved head and i think he had a gotee. [/quote]

Why didn’t you just say hi?

lol. I thought about it but he was far enough away that I would have had to chase him down.

I hope he works for T-Nation

I’ve seen plenty of T-tats in Maryland. I think the logo looks cool, even cooler on a big ass deltoid.

The day I have a problem with it is the day I see a skeleton-looking fucker with it.