T Nation

T-Nation T-Shirts

i noticed that the T-Nation (red and black) shirts do not come in small. (whereas the other ones, which i imagine are less demanded, do.) very upsetting… anyone else share this, and is it truly uneconomical for them to start producing the T-Nations shirts in small?

[quote]russianmuscle wrote:
i noticed that the T-Nation (red and black) shirts do not come in small. (whereas the other ones, which i imagine are less demanded, do.) very upsetting… anyone else share this, and is it truly uneconomical for them to start producing the T-Nations shirts in small?[/quote]

Well…maybe T-Nation doesn’t want that segment of the market.

:wink:

i noticed that the T-Nation (red and black) shirts do not come in small. (whereas the other ones, which i imagine are less demanded, do.) very upsetting… anyone else share this, and is it truly uneconomical for them to start producing the T-Nations shirts in small?[/quote]

“VERY upsetting”? If a company not carrying a size Small t-shirt is very upsetting, I’d hate to see how you react to the real troubles of life.

As for your predicament, just get bigger.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
As for your predicament, just get bigger.[/quote]

I agree. Just buy the next size up and don’t wear it until you can fill it out. If you’re bulking this is a great motivational tool. I actually do this and the psychological aspect of it is pretty powerful. I also do the opposite when cutting.

Just a thought.

There is nothing wrong with needing a small shirt to put on a young child who wants to be a future lifter.

Back in the day, there was mild uproar over a bodybuilding site offering the T-shirts in MEDIUM, let alone small…

–Nick

[quote]SUBTEX13 wrote:
There is nothing wrong with needing a small shirt to put on a young child who wants to be a future lifter.[/quote]

True, however if that’s the desire in this situation (which I’m not sure it is), I don’t think that the targeted advertising market that Biotest is after for displaying their exotic sports supplements, is small children.

[quote]SUBTEX13 wrote:
There is nothing wrong with needing a small shirt to put on a young child who wants to be a future lifter.[/quote]

Just get the small child a testosterone tattoo.

I wonder how upset you get when you get to the pharmacy and they only have small condoms

How about some long sleeve t-shirts?

Unless you are buying a shirt for your girlfriend, skip the medium, get a large and start eating.

[quote]MaloVerde wrote:
How about some long sleeve t-shirts?[/quote]

i’ll throw in a vote for that.

–jb

[quote]Hawkson101 wrote:
I wonder how upset you get when you get to the pharmacy and they only have small condoms[/quote]

BINGO!! That`s fucking hilarious.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
“VERY upsetting”? If a company not carrying a size Small t-shirt is very upsetting, I’d hate to see how you react to the real troubles of life.[/quote]
…such as my recent visit to a clothes shop in Leeds, England (land of the skinny, accessorising male). The men’s shirts ranged in size from XXS to L.

Now THAT was upsetting.

XXL just isn’t what it used to be. I didn’t even know XXS existed. Scratch England off my countries to visit list.

Troll? Just get bigger! Give me a break.

[quote]MaloVerde wrote:
How about some long sleeve t-shirts?[/quote]

I 2nd that…my “T”-Shirt is one of my favs.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
“VERY upsetting”? If a company not carrying a size Small t-shirt is very upsetting, I’d hate to see how you react to the real troubles of life.

As for your predicament, just get bigger.[/quote]

HAHA Classic.

BUT come come the other shirts come in small???

Heh, I bought a large and it was too small for me.

Then I bought xl and it is a little better. I think their shirt sizes run a bit small. Medium will prob. work for you.