T-Nation Sweat Towels

When I was at the gym the other day I noticed a guy had a towel from Bodybuilding.com (the guy is huge but has high bodyfat, but still very respecful). I found this site from a link in a thread at Bodybuilding.com so I was not interested in visiting the site to find out more.

Had the site advertised in the towel not been from a site I was famaliar with, I would have definitely gone home and looked the site up to see what gives. My point is two fold:

1. I would like a T-Nation towel to wipe my brow and advertise where I learn, and

2. this is great advertising for T-Nation. The people here are great and more idiots at the gym need to learn.

Lets face it, when we see someone huge at the gym we want to get information from them. Whether it be how they got big, or where they study, or what they eat, we want to know information. Such a towel would provide advertisement and information should wary onlookers visit the site.

I often feel sorry for people that seem to try at the gym and get nowhere. Maybe if they had a source for quality cutting edge information they would learn to train and make consistent high quality gains.

Either way, I would like a T-Nation workout rag in addition to my Testerone shirt.

Thanks,

Pete

You’d sooner get pigs to fly than to get T-Nation to market themselves via t-shirts, towels, caps, etc.

I have been here for several years, and they just won’t do the swag thing.

But nice try.

Umm… have you checked the store recently…

The t-shirts have been there for awhile XD

i have a T-Nation tee…what are you talking about? lol

I have a shirt.

I am talking about T-Nation sweat towels.

Not only would it benefit me, I guarantee if I had such a towel it would send at least 4 people here.

they could sell more supplements, help more people, take my foot out of my mouth, etc.

Those are the same shirts they have had for years.

The only time there is a new shirt is when a new product comes out.

You will never get T-Nation to add different items to the swag catalog. There was much talk about caps, then it was tanks, then it was shirts for girls, then it was skull caps, now it’s towels.

How many of them do you see in the store?

Honestly - you guys that have only been here for a couple of months should quit acting like you know this place.

I will bet cash money that you will not see anything new added to the swag list until Biotest unveils Anaconda. Then they will add a t-shirt for it - maybe.

You will not see any of the items listed above in the store.

That’s just the way it is.

While I have been here only for a few months, I had no intention and did not realize I was acting like I knew this place.

I just thought it would be a good way to increase visitors to the site and in turn incresae sales, and ultimately educate more people.

Guess I was wrong.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
While I have been here only for a few months, I had no intention and did not realize I was acting like I knew this place.

I just thought it would be a good way to increase visitors to the site and in turn incresae sales, and ultimately educate more people.

Guess I was wrong. [/quote]

I think you missed the point. It isn’t that it may or may not be a good idea. It is that there have been MANY people before you who have recommended things similar to what you did and it hasn’t been realized.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:

Guess I was wrong. [/quote]

I wasn’t referring to you. In fact, I think you have a great idea.

My comment was directed at some of the other posters that seem to think that because there are shirts in the store, that the powers that be will listen to requests.

I wish I was wrong. I would love to be wrong. Hell - I would pay to be wrong.

But sadly - the folks that take our money here do not seem to care about putting products up for sale that would probably fly off the shelf.

It’s almost like the early days in the auto industry when Henry Ford said, “Folks can get their Fords in any color they want - as long as it’s black.”

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Those are the same shirts they have had for years.

The only time there is a new shirt is when a new product comes out.

You will never get T-Nation to add different items to the swag catalog. There was much talk about caps, then it was tanks, then it was shirts for girls, then it was skull caps, now it’s towels.

How many of them do you see in the store?

Honestly - you guys that have only been here for a couple of months should quit acting like you know this place.

I will bet cash money that you will not see anything new added to the swag list until Biotest unveils Anaconda. Then they will add a t-shirt for it - maybe.

You will not see any of the items listed above in the store.

That’s just the way it is. [/quote]

[quote]rainjack wrote:
You’d sooner get pigs to fly than to get T-Nation to market themselves via t-shirts, towels, caps, etc.

I have been here for several years, and they just won’t do the swag thing.

But nice try. [/quote]

Bro, do you know this place?
The t-shirts are a form of advertising. Whenever I where the “TESTOSTERONE” shirt, someone always asks what it is.
In addition to the shirts they have/had Nalgene bottles and a long time ago they had shakers. That’s a decent line of swag.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Petedacook wrote:

Guess I was wrong.

I wasn’t referring to you. In fact, I think you have a great idea.

My comment was directed at some of the other posters that seem to think that because there are shirts in the store, that the powers that be will listen to requests.

I wish I was wrong. I would love to be wrong. Hell - I would pay to be wrong.

But sadly - the folks that take our money here do not seem to care about putting products up for sale that would probably fly off the shelf.

It’s almost like the early days in the auto industry when Henry Ford said, “Folks can get their Fords in any color they want - as long as it’s black.”

[/quote]

I see your point now. Nevermind.

Can you imagine what would happen?!!? All the malnourished glam-boys would start carrying around the T-towels and send a title wave of estrogen we’ll never swim out of.

I dont know how much justice myself or many other people (no offence) would do with our shirts off and a “Testosterone” towel hanging over our shoulders.

Some of us might give “the wrong image” already. What makes sense is to give a t-shirt with the product their selling, assuming you’re taking it, and its working, the product would sell itself (hence the promotion of the t-shirt).

Notice- RED KAT, MAG-10, HOT-ROX, all products designed for a “Damn, what is that guy/girl taking?” Then the shirt. “ah-ha, I better google it when I get home”…

This was all self explanitory, I just wanted to justify why towels was a bad idea. Sorry for rant.

[quote]BluePfaltz wrote:
I dont know how much justice myself or many other people (no offence) would do with our shirts off and a “Testosterone” towel hanging over our shoulders.

Some of us might give “the wrong image” already. What makes sense is to give a t-shirt with the product their selling, assuming you’re taking it, and its working, the product would sell itself (hence the promotion of the t-shirt).

Notice- RED KAT, MAG-10, HOT-ROX, all products designed for a “Damn, what is that guy/girl taking?” Then the shirt. “ah-ha, I better google it when I get home”…

This was all self explanitory, I just wanted to justify why towels was a bad idea. Sorry for rant.

[/quote]

Many think the shirts are a bad idea. I know I would never wear one. Once you get to a certain size, assuming you are in an environment where this matters at all, the last thing you need is for people to see you wearing a shirt with a word many associate with “EVIL”. It may be cute when you are still fitting into a medium and a large is loose on you.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Many think the shirts are a bad idea. I know I would never wear one. Once you get to a certain size, assuming you are in an environment where this matters at all, the last thing you need is for people to see you wearing a shirt with a word many associate with “EVIL”. It may be cute when you are still fitting into a medium and a large is loose on you. [/quote]

Yeah, I have a Testosterone shirt that I loved to pimp around while I was in the Army until I was informed that I wasn’t allowed to take any of that…I was like,“For real? I can’t take testosterone? awwww hell.”