T Nation

T-Nation Swag

Yeah it was never on a shirt to my knowledge. I just thought it would make a good shirt. That one is pretty good though. I’d wear that if I couldn’t have one made of the other picture.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Xab wrote:
I’ve been thinking about a big ass T-Nation logo on my shoulder or my back… That’s all the swag I’d ever need.

This must have been an awesome last 3 months for you.[/quote]

Heh, I’ve been reading T-Nation for a while, but being more involved in the forums and the community has been awesome.

I think some Tees and Sweatshirts that said simply “T-Nation” in red would be cool. That way only people who know what T-Nation is would come up and talk to you about it.

[quote]iamthewolf wrote:
Brett295 wrote:
That’s not bad but the one I’m talking about is a picture of two racks from a side view. One has a guy squating one has a guy curling the one that has a guy curling says NO the one that has a guy squating says YES. it’s pretty funny.

oh yeah, i know the one you mean, i just couldn’t find it on a shirt. this was the best alternative i found.[/quote]

This it?

My mom got me a Biotest shirt with an order she sent to me. She included the note “I was going to get you the HOT-ROX shirt in xxxl because I thought you would appreciate the irony, but thought better of it later”

[quote]baseballer2150 wrote:
London Runner wrote:
Take a leaf out of the Elite FTS, they’ve got masses of stuff! I got a nice Zip=up hoodie from their site.

LR

I’ve got a couple EliteFTS things, the Strong(er) shirts are cool.

The T-Nation logo is badass though, and I think some very cools stuff could be done with it. [/quote]

Yeah their stuff is good, I like the variety.

Don’t get me wrong though, I have quiet a few Biotest/T-Nation T-shirts as well, but there’s only so much to choose from.

LR

remember that kid who got a TS for T-Nation

sdfghjkolkjhio

Some T-Nation Cargo pants would be sick! (Black of course)

nothing like squatting or wrestling in Cargo pants. Especially with that fierce logo all over it.

It’d be nice to see TC or a mod chime in on all this

Why stop there?

Sweatbands/headbands/bandanas-(anyone seen the ‘halo’ range of these? those randed or a simliar design would be cool as fuck for a sweaty training session-Yep,I’m a big pussy when I get a few drops of salty sweat in my eye(s) and it really breaks my concentration.I have to rack and start again.)

Laptop skins?

Mouse mats?

Shaker bottles?

Pill boxes?

Dipping/lifting belts?

Lifting Gloves/straps?

Bumper/window stickers? (with appropriate inspirational/elitist slogans)

Sweat towels?

decals??

Shaker bottle?

Or am I gay for thinking those are cool?

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Shaker bottle?

Or am I gay for thinking those are cool?[/quote]

It would take a year to mix most protein powders without one. Grow! is much better about it, but when I used to use the GNC stuff, it would take an eternity to mix it up without a shaker bottle.

[quote]Xab wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
Shaker bottle?

It would take a year to mix most protein powders without one. Grow! is much better about it, but when I used to use the GNC stuff, it would take an eternity to mix it up without a shaker bottle.[/quote]

I’m so on to you…you work for Biotest don’t you?

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Xab wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
Shaker bottle?

It would take a year to mix most protein powders without one. Grow! is much better about it, but when I used to use the GNC stuff, it would take an eternity to mix it up without a shaker bottle.

I’m so on to you…you work for Biotest don’t you?

[/quote]

I wish. I’d be chugging Surge and Anaconda if I was, but alas, I gotta pay just like everyone else.

RED KAT was the only sup I actually felt increase my sexdrive/horniness.

Still no one in authority has spoken up… what gives?

20oz+ shaker bottles…

(I do the same thing at my gym. I put dumbbells up to 150lbs in the suggestion box once a week.)