T-Nation Supporting Its Members

Hey guys, I know I don’t post outside of the Training Log Section much so many of you don’t know me, but I just wanted to put this out there.

T-Nation was cool enough to post one of my articles this morning! It is about mindset and Strongman so i know a lot of you won’t be interested, but here is the link if you want to check it out. 4 Things You Can Learn from Strongmen

I really want to thank the people who run the site for giving me a shot. I am just a normal guy who posts his training log and they gave me a chance. Really, really cool of them… I didn’t want to let this moment pass without acknowledging them for it.

5 Likes

I liked the article. Good job on your first publication.

A handful of authors started off as readers and/or members before stepping up to being published here. Chad Waterbury, Nate Green, me, a couple other folks I can’t think of off the top of my head. Pretty sure even Chris Shugart started off as a reader wayyyy back in the day before getting involved with the working side of things.

Anyhow, you know I think your article was awesome. Definitely looking forward to more in the future.

1 Like

@mbdix Thanks brother, I really appreciate you saying that!

@Chris_Colucci Thanks for saying so man, and thanks for helping me out along the process! More articles are definitely in the works!

Haha that is the funniest thing I’ve seen all day!

Hey, now we know your name. I’m gonna be looking for fights on YouTube long before I get to your article. I will get to it though.

Uh, no, you’re NOT normal. You’re fuckin’ ALPHA!

Normal is a dude who is small, skinny-fat, dad-bod whose idea of “active” is bowling every other weekend with the other normal dudes.

@on_edge Hahaha awesome man, just make sure that when you get to my Youtube page, You subscribe! I am trying hard to build that right now!

@CLUNK Hahaha well, I’m trying man…still fighting the good fight…

I found your YouTube account a long time ago (and watched every video on there. Now I want to see some fight! Where do I go for those 'cause I’m still finding zip.

Oh and, while I created an account a long time ago, I’ve never really used it so I don’t know about subscribing. I’ll see if I can remember my password. If I can get on there I will subscribe.

@on_edge unfortunately I have never uploaded any brother. I am sure they are out there somewhere but I had a friend who got in trouble for uploading his because he didn’t own the rights. That and I have heard of people having trouble because the opponent didn’t want themselves put out on blast like that. Because of those two reasons, I just steered away from sharing them. I Put up one of my grappling matches in one of my logs a while back. I think it is probably in Alpha’s Work IV or maybe even 3…But you can see me break the guys arm in the video. The only reason why i shared that one is because my buddy took the video on his phone and it is blurry enough that you cannot make out our faces very well