T-Nation Stupid Quotes

andrewg909’s avatar makes me lol every time i see it

don’t have quotes in particular, but good threads i’ve seen are the bodyfat guesstimate with a shoe thread and the kid wondering if his traps were too big thread, the one that got completely derailed with photoshop pics.

also, the holymac 6th grade teacher thread. EIPC. totally worth the read

here ya go.

[quote]big balls wrote:
Yeah so i started smoking nettle root powder… quite crazy maybe but it smokes perfectly through a weed pipe… better than the stuff i was smoking before anyway. Been smoking it for two days.

Very noticeable increase in aggression, sex drive and energy when working out. General mood is much better too.

Most comparable to a hefty dose of dianabol. This makes sense as dianabol and nettle root decrease shbg (sex hormone binding globulin) and therefore increase free testosterone.

Definatly noticeable… so i shall continue with this experiment if all goes well…[/quote]

Does that qualify?

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]big balls wrote:
Yeah so i started smoking nettle root powder… quite crazy maybe but it smokes perfectly through a weed pipe… better than the stuff i was smoking before anyway. Been smoking it for two days.

Very noticeable increase in aggression, sex drive and energy when working out. General mood is much better too.

Most comparable to a hefty dose of dianabol. This makes sense as dianabol and nettle root decrease shbg (sex hormone binding globulin) and therefore increase free testosterone.

Definatly noticeable… so i shall continue with this experiment if all goes well…[/quote]

Does that qualify?[/quote]

that depends. does it work?

[quote]print wrote:
How about the ass munch who asked how to have sex with his pregnant girl? I mean WTF is that all about?[/quote]

That’s easy, bend her over a trash can doggy style!

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]big balls wrote:

that depends. does it work?[/quote]

Big Balls (the writer of that post) is a fat guy who doesn’t look like he’s ever lifted a weight in his life. He’s comparing smoking nettle root to dianabol - now that you’ve got a little more context, what do you think?

Chimy - that definitely counts, lol.

the asshat that said this must of been drunk, “For reference, Earth’s equator is about 25k feet.”

[quote]Kerley wrote:
the asshat that said this must of been drunk, “For reference, Earth’s equator is about 25k feet.”[/quote]

That asshole has already been mentioned, get some new material!

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
the asshat that said this must of been drunk, “For reference, Earth’s equator is about 25k feet.”[/quote]

That asshole has already been mentioned, get some new material![/quote]

his pregnant sexual escapades were mentioned, not his ability to walk the equator in 25K feet.

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

his pregnant sexual escapades were mentioned, not his ability to walk the equator in 25K feet.[/quote]

Look at the 4th post in this thread, Suze!

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

his pregnant sexual escapades were mentioned, not his ability to walk the equator in 25K feet.[/quote]

Look at the 4th post in this thread, Suze![/quote]

sigh

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

Sometimes your posts are like watching a monkey fking a football. You get a fail

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]big balls wrote:

Big Balls (the writer of that post) is a fat guy who doesn’t look like he’s ever lifted a weight in his life. He’s comparing smoking nettle root to dianabol - now that you’ve got a little more context, what do you think?

Chimy - that definitely counts, lol.[/quote]

oh.

what the fuck am i supposed to do with all this nettle root powder?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]big balls wrote:

oh.

what the fuck am i supposed to do with all this nettle root powder?[/quote]

Sell it to high school kids, tell’em it’s Salvia. Those crazy asses will smoke anything

<Tried smoking salvia on 2 separate occasions and felt nothing. I tink it zuc my branez tooo strong!

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

Sometimes your posts are like watching a monkey fking a football. You get a fail[/quote]

suck my balls!

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]big balls wrote:

Thanks for the back up. Did Big Balls also eat a couple of pounds of broccoli a day to boost testosterone?

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

Sometimes your posts are like watching a monkey fking a football. You get a fail[/quote]

suck my balls![/quote]

I would but I choke on small objects

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

suck my balls![/quote]

I would but I choke on small objects
[/quote]

weres your original avatar? bring that shit back!

^ I thought u said it has teh ghey!

looks down sheepishly with a frown