T Nation

T Nation Social Media: Wanna Play?

His muscles break them. Happens to me all the time, too.

The shirt is circa 2006

[quote]bcylee wrote:
The shirt is circa 2006[/quote]

Monster traps

[quote]bcylee wrote:

Damn…

Holy crapola, where the hell have you been with your 8 posts? Get out there and dispense with the knowledge! First stop, Trapsville USA

Chris,
I know, it’s the damnedest thing…

:wink:

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Justin, how do the sleeves keep falling off your shirts?

:-)[/quote]

[quote]bcylee wrote:

I agree with Lonnie…Holy Crapola!! Where did you get those TRAPS??? All I see in the picture is a huge mountain where the TRAPS are suppose to be…oh yeah…that’s what it is…TRAPS!!!

[quote]HawaiiTunya wrote:

[quote]bcylee wrote:

I agree with Lonnie…Holy Crapola!! Where did you get those TRAPS??? All I see in the picture is a huge mountain where the TRAPS are suppose to be…oh yeah…that’s what it is…TRAPS!!![/quote]

Dude is a beast! He got them from Trapsville obviously. I can’t seem to find a flight out fo BWI there though, help!!

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
First stop, Trapsville USA[/quote]

Seriously that’s a great pic though. Hope it’s in the running for the supps!

Edgy - be sure to spell the name right~

[quote]bcylee wrote:

Holy fuck!!! This man is a monster! Haha

From a local Celtic festival where i was on the caber loading team a couple of years ago in a home brew T-Nation Shirt. This was before you could buy the T-Shirt (see what I did there) and could only get them by winning them. For those who can’t see it the fill on the T is my family tartan.

La’

[quote]redsol1 wrote:
From a local Celtic festival where i was on the caber loading team a couple of years ago in a home brew T-Nation Shirt. This was before you could buy the T-Shirt (see what I did there) and could only get them by winning them. For those who can’t see it the fill on the T is my family tartan.

La’[/quote]

That’s pretty cool. Maybe we need to make some long sleeve shirts, sleeveless, hoodies, etc? Though the home-brew stuff is fun to see.

[quote]redsol1 wrote:

La’[/quote]

That’s pretty cool. Maybe we need to make some long sleeve shirts, sleeveless, hoodies, etc? Though the home-brew stuff is fun to see. [/quote]

Thanks Chris,

believe it or not I asked TC before i made that shirt (i’ve got the PM here somewhere), so you can’t DQ me from the contest for Copy-write infringement.

La’

Redsol1

[quote]redsol1 wrote:

La’[/quote]

That’s pretty cool. Maybe we need to make some long sleeve shirts, sleeveless, hoodies, etc? Though the home-brew stuff is fun to see. [/quote]

Also, put me down for a hoodie!

La’

Redsol1

[quote]redsol1 wrote:

La’[/quote]

I would definitely buy a hoody.

[quote]redsol1 wrote:

La’[/quote]

Flex fit hats.

Chris,
Hoodies sounds perfect, but long sleeves? That’s just more material to cut off. :wink:

[quote]redsol1 wrote:

La’[/quote]

I would buy a hoodie for sure.

I would buy a long sleeve hoodie. Need to stay warm.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
I would buy a long sleeve hoodie. Need to stay warm.[/quote]

Would be great for winter workouts in the garage!