T-Nation Shirts

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has any idea how they fit??? in other words what size around the chest fits what size and whatnot? I want to get one but dont want it to fit like pajamas or really tight. Thanks

If the info in your profile is correct, I’d go with a medium.

Get a large. That will give you something to shoot for. And if you lift in it you want some room to move right?
I’ve got an old TESTOSTERONE shirt and it’s been proven to increase strength on all of the big 3 by up to 10%.

thanks a lot

haha 10% thats amazing!!

I dont want it to be waay to big though. so medium… large lol oh man I hate not being able to try one on. T-Nation should just send both:)

[quote]mindeffer01 wrote:
I’ve got an old TESTOSTERONE shirt and it’s been proven to increase strength on all of the big 3 by up to 10%.[/quote]

Is that ever true.
J

it says your 5"9 160 so is your old one a medium?? Just wondering because I think I might get a large. I realise this isnt a big deal I just want to make sure if I go through the pain of getting a shirt it will fit.

Thanks

[quote]TwistedLocal wrote:
haha 10% thats amazing!!

I dont want it to be waay to big though. so medium… large lol oh man I hate not being able to try one on. T-Nation should just send both:)[/quote]

I’m 6’0 197 lbs and a large fits me perfectly, therefore, I would say that a medium would fit you best.

thanks american muscle. I will order a medium. Im looking forward to that extra 30lbs on my bench lol.

So apparently there is a minimum $25 shipping charge for Canadian shipments… this stinks especially if I were to live a ferry ride away it would be free.

Well I would buy one and split the shipping with you but I’m not worthy of wearing a T-Nation shirt…not yet anyways

Dude, at 10 bucks a pop, order both and if large is to big you’ve got something to shoot for.

i would do that nate but im not getting one now for a while seeing as with the minimum 25 bucks for shipping the shirt would cost me 35 bucks… not really worth it to me

actualy, its a large. I’m one of those goofs who spent way too long on upper body and not nearly enough on lower. So I am kinda top heavy. After a couple of washes it fit perfectly.
Its also a blast to wear in public.The reaction you get when you have TESTOSTERONE plastered across your chest in big yellow letters is hilarious! Its no shit whatsoever to say that it definitely creates an inroad for women to start a conversation. Sometimes their boyfriends get a little pissy though.

[quote]mindeffer01 wrote:
actualy, its a large. I’m one of those goofs who spent way too long on upper body and not nearly enough on lower. So I am kinda top heavy. After a couple of washes it fit perfectly.
Its also a blast to wear in public.The reaction you get when you have TESTOSTERONE plastered across your chest in big yellow letters is hilarious! Its no shit whatsoever to say that it definitely creates an inroad for women to start a conversation. Sometimes their boyfriends get a little pissy though.[/quote]

Yeah first time I wore the shirt someone asked me where I got it. I like the new tribal designs too I am hoping they make some new designs as well as some other clothing items.
On a side note if you order RED KAT they will give you a free RED KAT T-shirt, unfortunately they keep sending me a medium and I haven’t been able to fit a medium since grammer school

Just ordered it last night a large, with some ZMA and 4 tubs of Surge… first Biotest products for me so im really looking forward to trying them out. Hopefully I wont have problems at the border. Though I think I will wait a bit to bust out the Testosterone shirt as im not worthy of representing quite yet. Wait I just had an idea, how big/strong would you guys say someone should be before they can sport a T-Nation shirt?

I’m 6 2’ 225 and I got a medium. LOL

On what TwistedLocal wrote:

As soon as you join the site you are strong enough big man

Good answer pimp.

wideguy you wear a medium?? Is it a belly button shirt lol?