T Nation

T-Nation Shirt Winners

Thanks to the 300+ people who entered the T-shirt giveaway and answered the survey!

And the winners of the T-Nation shirts are:

1) randman
2) Tshaw
3) heavysprout
4) The Mage
5) laquino1

(JSMaxwell also won, but didn't have his profile info correctly filled out. Sorry, JS, we had to draw again.)

And just for the fun of it, I'll take those five T-shirt winners and pick one person to win the supplement they've always wanted to try...

And the winner of that is... Tshaw! A bottle of HOT-ROX is coming with your shirt!

I lost!

...I am disappointed Chris.

As punishment I am mailing a picture of just me and the goat, addressed to you but delivered to your neighbours address with a note inserted that reads:

Mr. Shugart, we here at MBGL (Man/Boy/Goat Love) appreciate your business, as a token of our appreciation for making your 1000th order we are happy to provide you with this signed Glossy 8x10 of Aprils Man/Goat feature "Earl and Cecil, if this is wrong, then I don't wanna be right".

Please keep your orders pouring in, Platinum customers like you are greatly appreciated.

P.S We are sorry but we are unable to fill your last request as Federal regulations regarding the use of Gerbils, Cool Whip and the American flag prohibit it. Even the guys in the snuff department thought that was pretty sick.

That'll fix you.

"Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser"

~ Vince Lombardi

thats hilarious....just for shitsand giggles i'm always send crazy magazines to my friends at there homes...there wives think they ordered it themself and flip.......

FIXED! Oh, wait... .

Thanks VERY much. Looking forward to trying it.

(Hey, wait. I haven't even posted a pic and someone decided I needed the Hot Rox? Should I be grateful, flattered, or insulted?)

Ditto...with the PROPER screenname this time.

(Secret identities are SUCH a hassle.)

So is Tshaw and TimShaw the same guy?

You didn't enter twice did you?

That wouldn't be cool.

Even if I did enter twice (and a quick search of the contest thread would show that I didn't use both those screen names), Shugs has warned us before that they can check for the real person behind the identity and neutralize any "advantage" gained by trying to enter more than once.

That regulation you were referring to - there's a loophole. Cool Whip is out, but gerbils and Jell-O are okay.

Remember that time we found you naked with a bowl of Jell-O?

Hey, I was hot and I was hungry.

BINGO! I won! I won! .... crap am I at the wrong forum again. I hate confusing T-mag with elderlybingo.com

Darn Guess no shirt this time.

Just kidding congrates guys :slight_smile:

Congrats to everyone that won.. but I know who the real winner is here.. the goat!! He and I will still be nekkid in the surf together.. (Baaaaaaaaa.. Oh alright for pete's sake.. he wants me to mention the chicken.. yes alright, the chicken will be there too.. happy now.. bloody hell you can be so pushy... aht don't you poke me with those horns.. I mean it, I call the whole thing off....)

Congrats all!!

You just demonstrated why I like you so much.

The Goat.

Happily ever after.

"What, like all I have to do is dig up freaking quotes all day?"

~ 'Cake

Mike, let's not go around publicizing the loophole.

Next thing you know Dan Rather is gonna be shoving a microphone in yours and the Gerbils faces while shinning a bright light in your eyes, THEN what'cha gonna say?. Congressional hearings, Clandestine deals with the secret Gerbil "Powers that be" and Presidential Vetoes that lead to impeachment hearings....

Shhhhhhhhhhhh! or you will wreck it for everyone.

"Americans will put up with anything provided it doesn't block traffic"

~ Dan Rather

you bastards! ill give you 30 bucks for your shirt.

Nice marketing move. 5 T-Shirts for 300 answers. Good ROI.