T-Nation Shirt Sighting At Local Gym

Ok, who was wearing it?!?!

MAG-10 The Destroyer shirt. My husband saw some guy weaing it tonight at Lifetime Fitness in San Antonio, TX.

I’m just nosey and want to know. :smiley:

I have yet to see one around here, but I did catch a Biotest shirt on ESPN on a poker player. I thought that was cool.

I have worn my red tribal symbol shirt on a number of occasions - but not playing ESPN poker. lol! At the gym! :slight_smile: nobody’s said anything yet. But I used to get weird looks at the gym I used to work at. It was small, though, and everyone knows everyone so I don’t know what was up w/ these 2 guys.

best

thread

ever

[quote]JOG wrote:
best

thread

ever[/quote]

How long have you been holding on to that one? LOL

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
How long have you been holding on to that one? LOL[/quote]

about as long as you’ve been holding on to that hunky piece of andouille you hide in your pants

[quote]JOG wrote:
best

thread

ever[/quote]

You’re just jealous that nobody wears them at YOUR gym! So there. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
I have yet to see one around here, but I did catch a Biotest shirt on ESPN on a poker player. I thought that was cool.[/quote]

Dude, could it have been that kid who was talking about being great at playing poker, and I think he got kicked off for threatening people here too?

That would be funny. It would take me too long to find that thread, but it was great.

I found one guy who recognized my testosterone shirt, but I’ve never seen him post here.

Hm. I saw a few Biotest shirts at the last Powerlifting Challenge held in Tempe this last January. Pretty neat. But none since. I believe I am the only T member in Ahwatukee er I mean Phoenix. If I saw one in my LA Fitness, I’d probably drop dead of shock. Maybe CEZAR’s new gym will offer up a whole T crew.

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
I have yet to see one around here, but I did catch a Biotest shirt on ESPN on a poker player. I thought that was cool.

Dude, could it have been that kid who was talking about being great at playing poker, and I think he got kicked off for threatening people here too?

That would be funny. It would take me too long to find that thread, but it was great.

I found one guy who recognized my testosterone shirt, but I’ve never seen him post here.[/quote]

nah, I think it was someone legit, like mike matusow. I now remember seeing the shirt and thinking that it was (a Biotest shirt), but not being positive. I’ll take this thread as a confirmation of that.

I’ve yet to see anyone in a Test shirt.

[quote]BRUCELEEWANNABE wrote:
I’ve yet to see anyone in a Test shirt. [/quote]

Quit working out at Curves.

[quote]ThatGirl77 wrote:
BRUCELEEWANNABE wrote:
I’ve yet to see anyone in a Test shirt.

Quit working out at Curves.

[/quote]

Don’t you have to tuck your weiner in just to get into curves?

Don’t mean to hijack the thread. But I’m looking for a good gym in San Antonio.

The gym I’m currently at, I won’t say any names, cough, Spectrum, cough are closing the location that’s .5 mile from my house. It was a really old location with a pretty decent weight room that was hardly ever crowded. All the other locations have more flat screen tv’s than Best Buy’s showroom and some even have rubber plates!

[quote]jm85 wrote:
Don’t mean to hijack the thread. But I’m looking for a good gym in San Antonio.
[/quote]

Olympic Gym
8611 N. New Braunfels
210-829-5040

Joe’s Gym
1707 Fredericksburgh Road
210-736-5151

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
I have yet to see one around here, but I did catch a Biotest shirt on ESPN on a poker player. I thought that was cool.[/quote]

Would it help if I showed up at Felix’s with my Alpha Male shirt on?

You might see me roaming around town with my Testosterone or Alpha Male tshirt when I get back to SA in July. I train in my garage and at the gym on Ft Sam, so you wont see me wearing it in any gym. Ill be sporting it out at the Wolff for sure.

I could just see the stares it would bring to wear a Testosterone tshirt to the bailys at the Quarry, sounds like a hell of a good time.

I talked with a fellow T-Nationer in my gym a few weeks back

I work as a trainer for Home Court America in SA (on I-10 + Callaghan) and I’ve been known to sport T-Nation shirts when I visit other gyms in town. By the way, I am not recommending HCA for hard-core use. To quote Mike Robertson, “everytime I train at the corporate club, a little part of me dies.” I’m waiting to open a warehouse gym in the next couple of years.

Does Biotest have any shirts that are mesh? Preferably a midriff. I wish Biotest would start carying some Zubaz pants!