T-Nation Shaker

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1116741329530.t-shaker.jpg

I was thinking more like that myself.

Yes, please one for me. The rubbermaid version bites the big one.

You can’t drink out of that one. It looks like the HOT-ROX bottles, and they sucked. Put a sippy spout on top of it and we might have a winner.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1116743786890.t-shakerAlpha.jpg

For the Alpha Male Fans

Yeah, if they were a couple of bucks, I think I everyone would toss one in w/ order.

I think the only ones worth a damn are the nalgene bottles like the previous HOT-ROX ones. I still use mine daily.

No problem at all drinking from them. I lost the whole need for a sippy lid years ago.

Now if they could find a new innovative design that was not a POS like all the others fine. I’m game. I have yet to use one of the screw on sippy lid bottle that lasted more than a use or two without leaking.

Then there is the Quality to Price ratio. How many ppl would actually want to pay the price for a quality bottle. Sure they could pump out a boat load of those Cheap leaky bottles, but I just dont feel like that lack of quality is Biotest in any way. Not an Image they want in even a promotional item. I mean look at the T-shirts. They could use the cheapest POS out there, but no. They use a quality shirt that actually lasts.

I personally would pay $5 or so for a GOOD bottle that would last, but Not many ppl would IMO. Not enough anyway to make the design and production worth it.

Sorry my little rant.

I do have a great idea however. Get creative and make your own. Thats what I did for a hat and such for my mom. I may even have to make me a Nalgene now. LOL

Anyhow, if you all make a kick ass bottle count me in. if its a cheap ass shaker like the most pictures above. No thanks,

Phill

[quote]rainjack wrote:
You can’t drink out of that one. It looks like the HOT-ROX bottles, and they sucked. Put a sippy spout on top of it and we might have a winner.[/quote]

WTF??

I’m drinking from a Nalgene bottle now and it isn’t any more difficult than drinking from anything else.

Also, as for the comment of not being able to get 'em clean. What’s so hard about using a sponge to wipe the upper shoulder? I stick mine in the dishwasher, but you can also use a bruch to scrub it clean in the sink.

Chris I agree for what its worth. Cant beat that HOT-ROX Nalgene I have.

Sure it has been a bit funky smelling a couple times when I havent had a plce to rinse it out but nothing a quick clean and rinse hasnt fixed.

So I don’t have any drinking skills.

Shoot me.

New idea

Edited for slightly less realism - not for sale, I was just having fun :smiley:

[quote]JMac10 wrote:
New idea[/quote]

Niiiiice design, JMac. Some kind of hybrid of the Alpha Male color scheme with the T molecule and logo would be solid.

However, I think the bottle pictured here is superior to Nalgene, as far as MRPs go. Nalgenes have neither a drinking spout nor a mesh grate. While I love Nalgenes for water, I’d rather have an actual shaker bottle. Without the grate or spout, we could just use Mason jars.

~Terumo

[quote]JMac10 wrote:
New idea[/quote]

That is kick-ass, the idea itself is awesome, too. I’d totally buy a couple

i wish the “higher ups” would chime in on this thread

[quote]JMac10 wrote:
New idea[/quote]

That’s a pretty nice design, I also like the red and black from Vermilion.

Hey guys, what about a combo? A t-shaker and a t-towel for sweat?!?

[quote]rainjack wrote:
So I don’t have any drinking skills.

Shoot me. [/quote]

No problem.

I’ve been told that I don’t have any eating skills.

[quote]Luigi_M wrote:
JMac10 wrote:
New idea

That’s a pretty nice design, I also like the red and black from Vermilion.

Hey guys, what about a combo? A t-shaker and a t-towel for sweat?!?[/quote]

Ill work on an idea for a towel.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1116818092280.TW52_copy.jpg

Towel ANyone?

gotta have a black towel…!

Awesome designs!!

I would love a shaker with a screw on top, a mesh filter, and a rubber band that does NOT COME OFF! I have lost about 10 of these already and then the shaker is pretty much worthless.

Revolutionize the shaker just like you revolutionized other BB products.

I want to see a shaker with the word
“Testosterone” in yellow across it just like the classic T-shirt.

I would also like to see one that looks just like the “Alpha Male”
T-shirt.

Can you graphic artists make me a couple of prototypes for the shakers I just mentioned and post them on this thread?

I hope those in charge of
Biotest/T-Nation are reading this thread. They could be making alot of money off of shakers.