T Nation

T-Nation Respect

I just wanted to take time to thank T-Nation for changing my views on working out. Two words.. Compound Movements. How could I have missed something so simple in my workouts for so many years. It has helped every aspect of my training. I guess that is the difference between 1 year experience repeated for 12 years, and 12 years experience.

My personal trainer at 24 Hour told me about this website, and it has been life changing.

There is so much great information, and so many wonderful contributors to this web site. The search engine has been an inexhaustible source if info. I have been reading about 8 hours a day for almost a month, and have not even scratched the surface of this vast source of knowledge. You have so many fantastic articles and writers.

I would also like to thank Biotest for the great experience I have had with their products. How the hell did you make Low-Carb Grow! taste so damn good, and Surge too. Spike... Believe the hype, it works every time I need help waking up and getting focused. I have started HOT-ROX (Bummed I cannot use Spike at the same time) and Alpha Male, but it's too early for analysis, so I will keep you posted.

Anywho, I just wanted to say thanks for kicking so much ass. I am 31 years old, and I look forward to my workouts again like I used to in my high school days. Also wanted to thank you for all of the laughs I have had too, I have been entertained as well as informed. I have been LMAO non stop for weeks.

Keep on Keepin on.

JoeTime

I agree with all that--haven't tried Spike yet, but doing the HOT-ROX/Alpha Male combo. One comment/question: 8 hours a day?! Don't you have a f-ing job?

djnleffler wrote:
I agree with all that--haven't tried Spike yet, but doing the HOT-ROX/Alpha Male combo. One comment/question: 8 hours a day?! Don't you have a f-ing job?

JoeTime Wrote:

I just sold my business, and taking a year off or so, to regroup and get my health back.
So no, I don't need an F-ing job for a while.

p.s. have fun at work tomorrow. lol

cool man
I have my own business too so I work sporadically everyday of the week--and it's always lots of fun of course. lstm (laughing sarcastically to myself).