T-Nation Print Mag

well i remember there being a post about the mag, but couldn’t locate it, excuse me if i’m covering old ground. Has there been any information, or does anyone have an inkling of where we’ll be able to find the print mag? I’m assuming from what i’ve read so far that it will not be a subscription only mag, as it’s apparently beign edited to appeal to at-a-glance consumers, as well as to those who are in-the-know.

We’re shooting for a release date of January 31st.

By the way, in september 2003 i’ve registered for 6 issues of the printed T-mag edition and I didn’t receive anything yet. Only the t-shirt and poster…

Do you know if I will receive any issues?

TC,

I bought a one year subscription December 2003, but never received a magazine. When the new mag comes out, can I expect to receive a one year subscription from the first release date?

We will, of course, honor all previous arrangements.

Sorry for the long delay!

Its probably too late for the first few issues, but…have you guys considered using normal paper? I’m sure I’m not the only person who has a hard time reading some articles because the pages are too distracting. Some of the dark pages make the words hard to see. Sorry, my little complaint

[quote]miko wrote:
Its probably too late for the first few issues, but…have you guys considered using normal paper? I’m sure I’m not the only person who has a hard time reading some articles because the pages are too distracting. Some of the dark pages make the words hard to see. Sorry, my little complaint[/quote]

Already taken care of, Miko! No dark pages. Lots of white with a lot of dynamic photos and cool graphics to break up the text. Very reader friendly.