T-Nation Poll

Here’s a little back story:

Some of you may know that Professor X and I have been having a bit of a back and forth going. His last response to me was as follows:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Dude, just stop. That goes for your friends too. This topic isn’t about any of the crap you and friends are now taking up this thread with.

Some of you are here for jokes…and all you are doing is turning this whole forum into one.

It is the exact same posters always commenting on my posts. Give it a rest.

Stick to the topic or quit rehashing the same crap on this forum.

Two posters have gone out of their way here so far to make the same comments.

This topic has been done before without this crap.

Yes, you are acting like a fool on this forum. You sure as hell aren’t helping anyone lately.

All of you loved his comment when you thought he was talking about me.

Quit bringing this forum down.[/quote]

According to X I am dragging this forum down and not contributing…

So I ask my fellow members a simple question: should I stay of should I go?

If you feel I’m dragging the forum down like X says them voice your opinion. If not then say so as well.

If the majority of posters agree with X then I will leave the site for good and not continue to drag it down.

It’s up to you T Nation.

Stay.

Does X leave if the majority disagrees with him??

Cliff notes:

Prof X says I’m ruining the forums and that I don’t contribute.

I want to see how the majority feels.

If the majority agrees with X I will leave the forum.

[quote]E901 wrote:
Does X leave if the majority disagrees with him??[/quote]

Not a chance in hell lol

I enjoy you, I would not be happy if you left. I do not enjoy your childish back and forth with X where you make yourself look as bad as the criteria you judge him on. My vote is you and X ignore eachother since neither of you wants to be the bigger man and just drop it.

I like you and Zraw as posters, and think you both contribute much more to the forums than I do, but i didnt like his post about getting everyone to ignore X and i dont like this post. They are childish pleas for attention, or at least that is how i see it as an unbiased outsider. I happen to like Prof X overall and just choose to ignore his eccentricities and dont get why you and others cant and have to resort to immature nonsense to ‘win’ over the internet.

Please stay, and please dont take offense to my next statement, grow up. You and X.

Don’t leave the forums, just put each other on ignore. Stop responding to one another.

I personally think that you have a contributed a lot to the forums, and give sound advice. Plus we watch the same shows.

Wait, can we vote for anyone to leave?

What’s up with the drama? I agree with waittz and he said it in a much nicer manner than I was going to. Quit looking for approval and grow up.

I thought this was “Testosterone” Nation…

james

[quote]Waittz wrote:

Please stay, and please dont take offense to my next statement, grow up. You and X. [/quote]

Watch out. You might have a T-Nation Poll about whether you need to leave or not.

Where did EliteBalla3 go? He would lighten this place up a bit with that shoe.

I think you should challenge X to a front squat for reps contest and if you lose you have to leave.

[quote]Waittz wrote:
I enjoy you, I would not be happy if you left. I do not enjoy your childish back and forth with X where you make yourself look as bad as the criteria you judge him on. My vote is you and X ignore eachother since neither of you wants to be the bigger man and just drop it.

I like you and Zraw as posters, and think you both contribute much more to the forums than I do, but i didnt like his post about getting everyone to ignore X and i dont like this post. They are childish pleas for attention, or at least that is how i see it as an unbiased outsider. I happen to like Prof X overall and just choose to ignore his eccentricities and dont get why you and others cant and have to resort to immature nonsense to ‘win’ over the internet.

Please stay, and please dont take offense to my next statement, grow up. You and X. [/quote]

I second this wholeheartedly!

[quote]Waittz wrote:

I second this wholeheartedly!

Stay.

oh fuck yes!

[quote]atypical1 wrote:
What’s up with the drama? I agree with waittz and he said it in a much nicer manner than I was going to. Quit looking for approval and grow up.

I thought this was “Testosterone” Nation…

james[/quote]

Me too.

You should leave, but only on the condition that PX leaves.

Which won’t happen. Welcome, brother!

go.

no offence.

[quote]Waittz wrote:

This

Stay gregron.

PX is well-educated and has good advice to offer at times. But his tactics of shouting people down, arguing points not written, acting like an all-knowing authority, and trying to make people feel stupid are tiresome.

Like I said before, when one of the nicest, most helpful guys on the forum calls out PX, you can’t simply chalk that up to just another hater. X will never change and will never accept that part he plays in reducing the quality of the forums.

I’ve been on the site for nearly 9 years and only started calling out X in the past few months. I’m just tired of it and so are many others.