T-Nation MSpaint Thread

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
JLu wrote:
Goodfellow wrote:
why not, i had a minute to spare

I don’t know what to make of this picture, either the guy on the left is gay and holding a dildo, propositioning the alpha on the right, or he’s mentally challenged and is holding a piece of shit???

CARROTZ!!![/quote]

Has JLu been Braff’d?

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

I have a face man! I have an entire head!
[/quote]

…and a nice one too.

I know what to get your for your birthday. [/quote]

That broken english means you’re pretty excited at the idea :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]altimus wrote:
Bicep_craze wrote:

lol. Nice nails. And nice set of hooters ya got there.[/quote]

Hey. Make your avatar stop staring at my avatar. It’s making the girl hiding her face…she’s pretty shy.

[quote]JLu wrote:
Goodfellow wrote:
why not, i had a minute to spare

I don’t know what to make of this picture, either the guy on the left is gay and holding a dildo, propositioning the alpha on the right, or he’s mentally challenged and is holding a piece of shit???[/quote]

I’d reconsider what I was eating if my shit was bright orange with a green end. lol

I can’t find the thread this was originally posted in but this is a description of an exercise someone saw.

just wanted to know what you all think my current bf is my calipers dont go past 10 so im not really sure.

[quote]ProfessorCHAOS96 wrote:
just wanted to know what you all think my current bf is my calipers dont go past 10 so im not really sure. [/quote]

LOL!

You ever see this form in the gym?

Is it the arch that bothers you or the (small) bulge?

[quote]86rage wrote:
You ever see this form in the gym?[/quote]

lmao yea its so wierd. I dont understand the benefit from it

[quote]86rage wrote:

Totally. I see weak people like Ryan Kennely bench 1120 pounds on a one board press using that stupid form. Everyone knows that legs crossed and in the air is what really creates a big bench. Aaaaaand scene!

Sorry, MSPaint masterpiece to follow.

[quote]altimus wrote:
86rage wrote:
You ever see this form in the gym?

Totally. I see weak people like Ryan Kennely bench 1120 pounds on a one board press using that stupid form. Everyone knows that legs crossed and in the air is what really creates a big bench. Aaaaaand scene!

Sorry, MSPaint masterpiece to follow.[/quote]

Yeah…powerlifting form sucks…

/sarcasm

[quote]86rage wrote:

Yeah, his feet should be flat, or else he should get blocks. It looks like his elbows are flaring out too much as well.

Sick arch, tho.

Bicep_craze wrote:

I have a face man! I have an entire head!

I know what to get your for your birthday. [/quote]

Head? Maybe you’ll get some face in return.

[quote]ProfessorCHAOS96 wrote:
just wanted to know what you all think my current bf is my calipers dont go past 10 so im not really sure. [/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA YES! :smiley:

[quote]86rage wrote:

Where is the entourage of spotters?

I always thought this one was pretty funny. It needs the original context though:
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sex_girls_pictures_hot_pics_photo_women/i_broke_my_wife

Everytime I see the “arch”. I nod in disapproval. One time I seen a guy doing dumbell powerclings using 85lbs. I had to ask him cause I thought he was useing it like a kettle. After his 5 week absents, I asked where he had gone. Turns out he fucked up his back and his plevis has shifted.

Maybe form is important, atleast more important than being the 280lbs strong/fat guy. Sad

[quote]86rage wrote:
Everytime I see the “arch”. I nod in disapproval. One time I seen a guy doing dumbell powerclings using 85lbs. I had to ask him cause I thought he was useing it like a kettle. After his 5 week absents, I asked where he had gone. Turns out he fucked up his back and his plevis has shifted.
Maybe form is important, atleast more important than being the 280lbs strong/fat guy. Sad
[/quote]

You’ve clearly got the education and intelligence to help us mend our errors. Thanks!

[quote]86rage wrote:

[/quote]

yeah, fuck being strong. strength is for losers.