T-Nation Logo Shirts

The T-Nation tribal logo is the shit.
The black shirt with red logo or red shirt with black logo are just freakin awesome. Especially the latest ones with no additional “advertisement” on them such as the words “T-Nation.com” on them. Just the logo.

I would like other color combinations such as white with black logo; white with red logo; grey with either black or red logo; etc.

T-Nation thinking of additional colors? Even if I have 4 of these already, it would be nice to wear a different color everyday! Else folks might think I wear the same freakin shirt all the time!

[quote]buffd_samurai wrote:
The T-Nation tribal logo is the shit.
The black shirt with red logo or red shirt with black logo are just freakin awesome. Especially the latest ones with no additional “advertisement” on them such as the words “T-Nation.com” on them. Just the logo.

I would like other color combinations such as white with black logo; white with red logo; grey with either black or red logo; etc.

T-Nation thinking of additional colors? Even if I have 4 of these already, it would be nice to wear a different color everyday! Else folks might think I wear the same freakin shirt all the time!

[/quote]

I think that a white with black logo or something on a grey shirt would be very nice.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1128966716603.zim_dancing.gif

I got my order last week of a black shirt and it still had the T-Nation.com on it. Not that I mind or anything, I just thought the “T” logo would be bigger. How about some Under Armour type shirts for sale. That would rock!!

I’ve got an idea!

How about made-to-order T-shirts, or tanks, or whatever.

Slightly more expensive, but customisable, AND you (who ever would be making them) wouldn’t have to worry about having too many of one kind in stock because you don’t make it until it’s ordered.

Just a thought.