T-Nation Live Chat?

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:

[quote]Xab wrote:
We could just set up an IRC channel. [/quote]

the easiest way… Then the mods can add a T-Nation Chat page on this website that will link to the irc channel using java… easy, so people wouldn’t have to physically download IRC…

[/quote]
That would be pretty cool. IRC’s a neat program.

But do we really want to talk to one another? I’m pretty sure we’re boring assholes pretending to be cool assholes.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
But do we really want to talk to one another? I’m pretty sure we’re boring assholes pretending to be cool assholes.[/quote]

Hell, i’m boring no matter where I am. Acting takes too much work.

I wouldnt mind going a in a chat it would be an honor for you guys to talk to me live via chat. Im pretty famous around these parts.

[quote]optheta wrote:
I wouldnt mind going a in a chat it would be an honor for you guys to talk to me live via chat. Im pretty famous around these parts.[/quote]

Unless you get an avatar, you don’t deserve to speak to us.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
But do we really want to talk to one another? I’m pretty sure we’re boring assholes pretending to be cool assholes.[/quote]
Actually it would probably turn into a giant trollfest. I do imagine some pretty decent conversations regarding lifting though.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

Hi.

Person 1 has connected to T-Nation
Person 1: Hello, is anyone here?
Person 2: No, stfu
Person 1: Hey I just benched 550!
Person 2: Pics or it didn’t happen
Person 1: Fuck you if you don’t believe me, it happened!
Person 2: Then prove it
Person 1 has gone offline

Who wants to cyber chat w/me?

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
lol, yeah, a chatroom where it takes 20 mins for a post to show up would be awesome.[/quote]

Ain’t that the truth!!!

T-Nation did have a live chat function but you had to start it up and invite the members you want to have in the chat. I got invited one time by some retard who was just checking to see if it worked. Needless to say it was a little awkward when I got there and he had nothing to say.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
T-Nation did have a live chat function but you had to start it up and invite the members you want to have in the chat. I got invited one time by some retard who was just checking to see if it worked. Needless to say it was a little awkward when I got there and he had nothing to say.
[/quote]

You promised not to tell anyone. Slams door and leaves to cry.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:
I wouldnt mind going a in a chat it would be an honor for you guys to talk to me live via chat. Im pretty famous around these parts.[/quote]

Unless you get an avatar, you don’t deserve to speak to us.
[/quote]

WTF you talking about i have one…

No time chief, im in the fuckin zone. More people like me will come! Do not want.

Skype ftw…all i have to say. Anyone wants to talk to me in real time, PM me about it.

[quote]dano12 wrote:
hi [/quote]

Epic first post.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
[/quote]

Didn’t you post this on the last page???

wait what?

I proposed using IRC a couple of years back which stands for Internet Relay Chat for you non-nerds. It’s a real time channel open to the public where everyone can simply idle there and “speak” as they want to. Everyone would simply need a program like:

I believe it never happened because the mods would be unable to screen discussion before unveiled to the “public”. The nice thing about these channels however is that they can still be moderated and controlled by people who are given operator/moderator status within the channel and they can randomly mute, kick or even ban people from the channel.

So whos good at IRC an useally always online ?

then make a channel someone ?

id be happy to join !