T Nation

T-Nation License Plate?

So I just saw a license plate frame that said, “T-girls like to have fun!” I wonder if that was anyone from this site or just an odd coincidence. (No stalker) Anyways, I think it would be cool if Biotest sold cool stuff like that. Like car stickers or license plate frames. It would be awesome to have a big tribal T on the rear window.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I thought a ‘t girl’ was a transvestite?

Anyway, on a related note, whilst walking my dog around the estate yesterday, I saw a neighbours car with the plate ‘MILF X’ on it (well it was actually M11LFX). I thought that was good, though would have been better if it really was MILF X, just like that.

Also, there is a guy in the UK (paul raymond, owner of several jaz mag publications and titty bars) who has the plate ‘PEN 15’ or ‘PENIS’. Funny, but not cool IMO.

BBB[/quote]

lol - I’d forgotten about Paul Raymond’s plate!

I saw that irritating magician Paul Daniels driving round with MAG 1C and once saw HOT 1 on a real good looking Ferrari.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

I thought a ‘t girl’ was a transvestite?

Anyway, on a related note, whilst walking my dog around the estate yesterday, I saw a neighbours car with the plate ‘MILF X’ on it (well it was actually M11LFX). I thought that was good, though would have been better if it really was MILF X, just like that.

Also, there is a guy in the UK (paul raymond, owner of several jaz mag publications and titty bars) who has the plate ‘PEN 15’ or ‘PENIS’. Funny, but not cool IMO.

BBB[/quote]

Well I did a search and you were right. Thank you for enlightening me with your tranny knowledge. Now I know not to honk at girls/dudes with t-girl license plates.

The PEN 15 thing is funny, but I wouldn’t want penis on my car either.

This however, is quite fucking awesome:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I saw a “soxvan” plate it was sweet lol

[quote]AttackOfTheChris wrote:
So I just saw a license plate frame that said, “T-girls like to have fun!” I wonder if that was anyone from this site or just an odd coincidence. (No stalker) Anyways, I think it would be cool if Biotest sold cool stuff like that.

Like car stickers or license plate frames. It would be awesome to have a big tribal T on the rear window. [/quote]

I’m pretty sure that there was a gang with a T as their logo, so I’m not so sure I would drive around with it.

Anyone correct/support me?

[quote]RebornTN wrote:
AttackOfTheChris wrote:
So I just saw a license plate frame that said, “T-girls like to have fun!” I wonder if that was anyone from this site or just an odd coincidence. (No stalker) Anyways, I think it would be cool if Biotest sold cool stuff like that. Like car stickers or license plate frames. It would be awesome to have a big tribal T on the rear window.

I’m pretty sure that there was a gang with a T as their logo, so I’m not so sure I would drive around with it.

Anyone correct/support me?[/quote]

texas syndacit?(sp)