T Nation

T-Nation in (NE) Wisconsin?

Greetings all. I’m a long-time lurker here, but I decided make a rare appearance in the event that I might find some members of the Nation in NE Wisconsin - Oshkosh to be precise.

I’m moving there in 2 weeks and it’d be nice to chat with some like-minded individuals in the area… It looks like the only gym in town is the OAC, so that’s probably where I’ll be getting my iron fix…

In any event, I welcome any locals to post here or send me a PM. T-Vixens would be especially encouraged, but anyone who isn’t going to argue with me over the nutritional merits of the food pyramid would be great… ^^

[quote]Klink wrote:
Greetings all. I’m a long-time lurker here, but I decided make a rare appearance in the event that I might find some members of the Nation in NE Wisconsin - Oshkosh to be precise.

I’m moving there in 2 weeks and it’d be nice to chat with some like-minded individuals in the area… It looks like the only gym in town is the OAC, so that’s probably where I’ll be getting my iron fix…

In any event, I welcome any locals to post here or send me a PM. T-Vixens would be especially encouraged, but anyone who isn’t going to argue with me over the nutritional merits of the food pyramid would be great… ^^[/quote]

Stevens Point here.

But I’m from FDL and spent a fair amount of time in Oshkosh a bit of time ago.

The YMCA there is alright for lifting as well. And depending on where you’ll be, they have facilities in the college as well.

I used to be in Stevens Point, but now I’m in Eau Claire. I spent some time on Oshkosh because I dated a girl from there in college.

I don’t know a ton about the local gyms but the gym at the UW is decent. It’s probably pretty cheap as well.

I don’t think there are enough T-Men in Wisconsin to have a regional group. We just have to start a Wisconsin T-Cell instead.

I live in Milwaukee

Send me free passes to your fine water parks and other entertainment in Wisconsin Dells, and i will gladly pretend i am a local.