[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Currently trying to bring up a few weak parts, so I have a 6 day rotation:

1-Upper chest / Gastroc
2-Legs / lower back
3-Delts/Traps/Tris
4-Lower/Mid Chest / Soleus
5-Legs / abs
6-Back / bis

I take rest days as I need, usually 1 or 2 a week, but sometimes none if I feel like all cylinders are firing. I alternate between doing a couple of exercises for a lot of sets with doing multiple exercises for fewer sets. Obviously I also have to keep an eye on the volume I use for chest and legs because of the increased frequency I am utilizing (you can only do so much before it becomes counterproductive).

Lately I have been training with a stop watch, keeping my rest periods to around 2:30 min between sets. I do not always train in this manner, but I feel it is allowing me to push some heavier weight, and hopefully thicken up a bit more this offseason.

Calorie wise, I average about 3000 a day, obviously well going over some days, but 90% of my diet is still clean and geared towards quality gains. If I have one ‘cheat’ meal a day, I make sure it is the only ‘bad’ thing for that day.

S[/quote]

hey Stu, quick question

Could you please tell me the exercises you do that hits your gastroc and your soleus seperately?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Sarev0k wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Unless this thread is directed at people who have actually built themselves up, I do not see how it could help anyone else. No one cares what some newb has done in the gym if they have 14" arms.

Dathibluline would be someone to ask…not EVERYONE who hits this site since most don’t even seem to be building much at all.

Im at 235 right now with 10-11% BF, pretty decent IMHO

and my arms are 17’’ cold, nearly 18 after arms day

Then that would put you with the other 5% who actually see progress on this site.[/quote]

Thanks brother, Gained 5 lbs since 3 weeks ago too :slight_smile:

[quote]Sarev0k wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Sarev0k wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Unless this thread is directed at people who have actually built themselves up, I do not see how it could help anyone else. No one cares what some newb has done in the gym if they have 14" arms.

Dathibluline would be someone to ask…not EVERYONE who hits this site since most don’t even seem to be building much at all.

Im at 235 right now with 10-11% BF, pretty decent IMHO

and my arms are 17’’ cold, nearly 18 after arms day

Then that would put you with the other 5% who actually see progress on this site.

Thanks brother, Gained 5 lbs since 3 weeks ago too :slight_smile:

[/quote]

I’d be interested in seeing your training

4-5 days a week
8-12/4-5 for strength workout
2-3/3-5
45-60 seconds
Increase my athleticism, get fucking ripped.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Dathibluline would be someone to ask…not EVERYONE who hits this site since most don’t even seem to be building much at all.[/quote]

You insist on shitting on every thread/poster which doesn’t reach your standards, don’t you? Really giving anyone with muscular development a bad name.

This is a discussion board, if you feel this thread is pointless, don’t post. Really. Just don’t post, its not hard. For good measure, bump your fucking thread or create one for dathibluline so this doesn’t stay on top and annoy you all day long.

• I switch routines every 6 workouts (per bodypart)
  • 3way split with 4-5 workouts per week
  • split is chest/back, shoulders/arms, legs/core
  • switch cycles of high volume/moderate intensities and lower volumes/high intensities
  • I do pure strengh cycles twice a year
  • diet is 95% clean all the time
  • I cycle carbs as well as protein (i.e. have one very low protein day a week)

[quote]JAMESROSE666 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

You insist on shitting on every thread/poster which doesn’t reach your standards, don’t you? Really giving anyone with muscular development a bad name.

This is a discussion board, if you feel this thread is pointless, don’t post. Really. Just don’t post, its not hard. For good measure, bump your fucking thread or create one for dathibluline so this doesn’t stay on top and annoy you all day long.[/quote]

James, please post pictures of yourself.

Someone want to give me the low down on why some people have low protein days? Why take one of the essentials things to muscular growth and throw it out the window for a day?

[quote]DropShot wrote:
Someone want to give me the low down on why some people have low protein days? Why take one of the essentials things to muscular growth and throw it out the window for a day?[/quote]

I don’t do that and don’t plan on EVER doing that.

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
alit4 wrote:
hard!

If only you’d be pressing a barbell overhead in that avatar, rather than a kettlebell, then we could actually believe you.

Just kidding :wink:
[/quote]

lol!
give it time.(the bell is 88lb)

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
JAMESROSE666 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

This is a discussion board, if you feel this thread is pointless, don’t post. Really. Just don’t post, its not hard. For good measure, bump your fucking thread or create one for dathibluline so this doesn’t stay on top and annoy you all day long.

James, please post pictures of yourself.
[/quote]

so when you disagree with someone on the street or at a party, do you ask them for pics too? like… “dude take off you shirt and pants, I wanna see your quads, calves and lats!! oh you’re smaller than me, so i’m right you’re wrong!! teehee”

pathetic. what does my appearance and size have to do with the fact that I find certin people here incredibly rude and condescending?

also, i dont think you need to defend the prof. he probably has wet nuts from all you nutlickers… yes, its beyond nuthugging imo.

[quote]JaX Un wrote:

hey Stu, quick question

Could you please tell me the exercises you do that hits your gastroc and your soleus seperately?[/quote]

Hey, not Stu but if you want to hit your soleus instead of gastrocs do your calve exercises with your knees bent rather than straight.

This thread is stupid, people here don’t train.

So who’s gimmick account is JAMESROSE666 anyway?

BTW I train UFC. PM me for details. I don’t like to give out my secrets in threads.

another mmgay. you have no pics in your profile, so stfu, you get no more respect here than me.

and there is no secret. eat like a horse, train hard. within moderation, of course.

[quote]Bondslave wrote:

[/quote]

Him and porkpie are the same dude… Pretty sure he is a couple of other people too.

Its pretty obvious that he is trextacy.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Bondslave wrote:

Him and porkpie are the same dude… Pretty sure he is a couple of other people too.[/quote]

eh… did he steal your avatar?

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Bondslave wrote:

Him and porkpie are the same dude… Pretty sure he is a couple of other people too.[/quote]

wench, you tried to lump me together with “trextacy” or wtvr, and it failed. don’t try and lump me together with some english porker now. you think I would talk to you about porkpies like he did in that other thread?

I’m just someone who left a while ago, and now im back with a vengeance.

(FYI, wench is an insult… you might not have gotten that)

[quote]DJS wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
Bondslave wrote:

Him and porkpie are the same dude… Pretty sure he is a couple of other people too.

eh… did he steal your avatar?[/quote]

Yeah, I was due for a change anyway.