T Nation

T-Nation: Helping Those In NO

I think that Biotest should donate Grow! Bars to help feed the hungry in NO.

I also think that EVERY company that makes, sells, carries RTD MRP’s and protein bars should donate cases and cases to the relief efforts. I don’t care if it’s Myoplex, Weider, Biotest, or any of the other companies.

Start sending protein bars, shakes, MRP’s, water, Gatorade/Powerade, Vitamin Water, whatever…JUST DO IT.

What do Y’all think??? GOOD IDEA??? How do I go about contacting the companies about this??? Any suggestions/help is greatly appreciated.

Not only would it help the unfortunates in NO, but it would be good marketing AND good lobbying.

It’s win-win. Good idea.

Just contact their publicity department.

(Sorry, I’m a cynical bastard.)

If Biotest were to send Grow! Bars, we should ask various fishing companies to send lobsters and caviar, ask the French to send some 20,000 cases of Champagne, you know to show support…as for water, lets get that 50,000 year old glacier water the japanese are so fond of.

Thing is, these people don’t really need this type of expensive nutrition, and while Grow! bars taste damn good, most people probably would think its crap because it’s not a Mars bar or something.

Besides, indiscriminate marketing to all these people would have a negative impact on their financial statement because Biotest caters to a very small niche or segment of the population, they have to target people who would actually buy their product afterwards.

Personnally, with all those starving people, I would have sent cases of HOT-ROX…with a cool banner :

NOT ONLY WILL YOU NO LONGER SUFFER CRAVINGS, YOU’LL DROP BODYFAT LIKE YOU HAVE CHOLERA – WITHOUT THE SIDE EFFECT OF DEATH!

Still a sad thing really,
AlexH.

[quote]TheSicilian wrote:
I think that Biotest should donate Grow! Bars to help feed the hungry in NO.

I also think that EVERY company that makes, sells, carries RTD MRP’s and protein bars should donate cases and cases to the relief efforts. I don’t care if it’s Myoplex, Weider, Biotest, or any of the other companies.

Start sending protein bars, shakes, MRP’s, water, Gatorade/Powerade, Vitamin Water, whatever…JUST DO IT.

What do Y’all think??? GOOD IDEA??? How do I go about contacting the companies about this??? Any suggestions/help is greatly appreciated.[/quote]

What a gread idea! Not only that, you could put in a large order and ask T-Nation to send it to N.O. for you. How much can you afford?

Lead on brother! lead on!