T-Nation...Help Me out Here

I doubt he has actually seen a doctor. There is NO “doctor” on earth who would reccomend a 14 year old boy to get to 9% bodyfat. He obviously just hears what he wants to hear. Nothing to see here gentlemen, he has 3 FULL threads of advice and doesnt want to listen. I and many others who dealt with eating issues have reached out to him, he doesnt want to hear it.

[quote]theenforcer1 wrote:
I doubt he has actually seen a doctor. There is NO “doctor” on earth who would reccomend a 14 year old boy to get to 9% bodyfat. He obviously just hears what he wants to hear. Nothing to see here gentlemen, he has 3 FULL threads of advice and doesnt want to listen. I and many others who dealt with eating issues have reached out to him, he doesnt want to hear it.

[/quote]

Actually there are. They just suck.

[quote]theenforcer1 wrote:

He obviously just hears what he wants to hear. Nothing to see here gentlemen, he has 3 FULL threads of advice and doesnt want to listen. I and many others who dealt with eating issues have reached out to him, he doesnt want to hear it.

[/quote]

QFT.

[quote]tplet wrote:
will do, carbs and protein in the form of a chicken breast and a ton of broccoli PWO also.[/quote]

^

From another thread. OK, now I’m really convinced this is just a troll.

ok …looking back on this…i dont want to weigh so little to be 9% BF, i want to build qualitiy mass. im training to be a combat athlete not a BB, i just want tips on proper nutrition. i want to eat the AD way. now im taking proper vitamins, not counting calories, and eating chicken and fish and veggies. i am sticking with this. better?

Are you still trying to drop body weight??
If yes then we cannot help you.
If you want to put on quality mass we can help you.

I am not personally against you wanting low body fat so long as you are not losing weight, look to build lean mass to lower you bodyfat.

ALso will you quit saying you take vitamins, they are a poor subsitute for a healthy diet.

Good luck, I’m done here.

[quote]tplet wrote:
ok …looking back on this…i dont want to weigh so little to be 9% BF, i want to build qualitiy mass. im training to be a combat athlete not a BB, i just want tips on proper nutrition.

i want to eat the AD way. now im taking proper vitamins, not counting calories, and eating chicken and fish and veggies. i am sticking with this. better?[/quote]

How bout adding some beef, pork, lamb, turkey, potatoes, rice, oreos, cold cuts. You do not need to be on a “low-carb” diet. It will be much easier, both mentally and physically, to make gains with carbohydrates in your diet.

[quote]tplet wrote:
ok …looking back on this…i dont want to weigh so little to be 9% BF, i want to build qualitiy mass. im training to be a combat athlete not a BB, i just want tips on proper nutrition. i want to eat the AD way. now im taking proper vitamins, not counting calories, and eating chicken and fish and veggies. i am sticking with this. better?[/quote]

You’re 14, enjoy your youth in moderation of course, rather than spending every waking hour stressing about your diet and you end up a hermit.

[quote]Addiction wrote:
tplet wrote:
ok …looking back on this…i dont want to weigh so little to be 9% BF, i want to build qualitiy mass. im training to be a combat athlete not a BB, i just want tips on proper nutrition. i want to eat the AD way. now im taking proper vitamins, not counting calories, and eating chicken and fish and veggies. i am sticking with this. better?

You’re 14, enjoy your youth in moderation of course, rather than spending every waking hour stressing about your diet and you end up a hermit. [/quote]

Dude - For sure. And from your avatar, it’s QUITE obvious that you can handle the carbs.

There’s literally no fucking reason to be on an AD diet at FOURTEEN YEARS OLD! In fact, you shouldn’t even know what the diet is. Forget you ever heard of it.

Do you think any of the (professionals for whatever you aspire to be) didn’t eat carbs when they were young? You’re selling yourself short, mentally and physically.

my appearance in my avatar was me doing low carb…

[quote]tplet wrote:
my appearance in my avatar was me doing low carb…[/quote]

You look terrible in your avatar.

Don’t worry about sticking to a regimented diet. It’s absolutely ridiculous at the age of 14. I was eating 2 Big Macs, Mcchicken, and super sized fries for lunch followed by more greasy shit at the cafeteria when I was 14.

I trained hard and the calories were coming and I built up a solid base without appreciable fat gain. I’m not saying eat the way I did, but I’m saying you can be lenient with the types of calories you take in and keep the Body Fat off at your age.

Focus on eating alot and training very hard.

[quote]Invictica wrote:
tplet wrote:
my appearance in my avatar was me doing low carb…

You look terrible in your avatar.[/quote]

I won’t go so far as “terrible,” but Invictica is right - What exactly is that supposed to justify? It certainly isn’t good, or impressive at all. You’re skinny.

I don’t care/know anything about whatever fighting thing you’re doing, but do you think this guy used a low-carb diet?

Hint: He didn’t.

I’ve tried not to be an asshole, but you’re a pretty immature kid who won’t listen to a word of advice anyone’s given you, and after three pages of insistance that you listen, I’m out for good.

Look honestly if Bill Roberts who i commended on ALL the time and effort he applied to you in the last thread, cannot get through to you… then you are a lost cause.

Seriously, you need to really see someone who can help get you past what is bordering on anorexia. Pretty soon every thread will drop by 10lbs

I want to be:

100lbs @9%
90lbs@ 9%
80lbs@ 9%

NO ONE here can help you, its all in your head… untill you can see that losing weight to this stage at your age is not healthy then there is nothing we can do to help you.

Of course randomers will keep replying, but soon no one will and you can ask the nothingness of the internet to help you.

Accordingly if you want to go to a group that WILL accept you, please copy and paste www.bodybuilding.com into your browser they will be happy to help you become a model for feed the starving africans ads.

KID. Please go away. You are a lost cause.

Have a nice life.