T-Nation...Help Me out Here

i now realize the starvation diet the coach had me on was completely nuts for after season because of all the binging it lead to. well its finally settling down…but im very unhappy with where i ended up. 125, 15% body fat.

i would REALLY like to get down to 10 or 9 and then bulk…i want to try the anabolic diet. i dont really know how, despite reading articles. my “fatloss” calorie intake is 1200. can someone please help outline me a diet to drop the weight.

[quote]tplet wrote:
125, 15% body fat. .[/quote]

No cutting for you!!

Seriously, but those stats you have like . .105 lbs of lean mass. That’s great if you’re a 5’2 figure competitor. I mean it. Go to figure athlete and look at some of those women.

Uhh, and I just looked back at your posing history. You know what you need to do? Just get fat. Seriously, spend some time getting fat and strong. If you cut after that, you’ll be in a much better place. You really need to stop being a big ole’ vag about this.

That’s my advice to all noobies. Just get fat. You’ll realize 1.) Getting some fat isn’t that scary, and 2.) You’ll get such great gains.

Don’t measure your bodyfat percentage again until you are in your mid twenties.

…it looks like i have a massive beer gut now, all i wanna do is get back in shape and not feel like a pudge…can someone safely model this for me so i dont have to guess?

For cutting I like to order from the Wendy’s dollar menu.

I figure it’s a lot cheaper so I’m not getting as much food.

…so noone will help me?

[quote]tplet wrote:
…so noone will help me?[/quote]

I guess… if you reeeeaaallly think you need to lose weight - and judging by your avatar… Ah to hell with it, here’s a sample of my diet.

I won’t go into figures, but I’ll tell you that it works. I’ve lost a ridiculous amount of weight.

Wake-up: 2 HOT-RX, 5 g BCAA, a couple peanuts or extra virgin olive oil

30 minutes later: Fasted morning cardio (If you want to lose weight and don’t do this, you’re selling yourself short.)

Immediately after FMC: Pro/Carb Mix. Usually 2 Scoops of Protein power in water with veggies.

~2/3 Hours later (Pre-Workout): 2 scoops of protein + carb/fat. I rotate fat if I’m doing cardio on an off day, and whole grain carbs before a lifting session. For instance, on a cardio day, it’d be protein and some cheese, and on a lifting day, it’d be protein and maybe one or two pieces of whole grain bread.

During workout: 10 g BCAA

IMMEDIATELY after workout: 10 g BCAA + 2 scoops SURGE Recovery (essential)

I usually have class right after my workouts, but I try to get in a meal after that as soon as possible… For the sake of the template, we’ll say it’s an hour and a half after my workout - I’ll have 2 HOT-RX, 4-6 whole eggs, sometimes with cheese or ham mixed in.

Sometimes I do cardio later in the evenings after lifting, if this were the case, my next meal would be after the session, having a G2 (for the fast-digested carbs) and 2 scoops of protein or some chicken. If not, leave out the G2 and stick with the protein or chicken.

Then, depending on the time we’re looking at, I may have cheese, peanuts, or vegetables in one or two meals through the night. I try to cut out veggies 3-4 hours before sleep, and “real” carbs NO DOUBT 4-5 hours before sleep, to aid fasted morning cardio.

Keep in mind this is isn’t to a T. Some days for my pre-workout meal I’ll have a ridiculously big, meaty sandwich on whole grain breads - This gives me a lot of energy. I do like to have chicken periodically, too, much more than my template outlines.

Personally, I’m only taking in around 2,000 calories a day - but as long as I’m not noticably losing muscle mass or strength, I’m okay with it. On lifting days, it’s obviously no problem going up to 2,500 or so. Strive to get stronger each workout, but don’t feel discouraged if you notice some lifts stay neutral if you’re not really busting your ass.

Also, I scatter in Fiber Tablets throughout the day - and actually a pretty good amount to boot. Just gotta watch those in the PM because of their carb-makeup.

Nothing complicated. You need to be smart about what you’re eating and watch and listen to your body closely. It’ll all just trial and error.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Nothing complicated. You need to be smart about what you’re eating …[/quote]

This is true.

Unfortunately, you’re diet isn’t good or smart.

However, since the OP has a borderline eating disorder already based on his previous posts, I’m not going to screw him up further by giving a a fat-loss plan.

He needs to get in the gym and bust his ass daily.

As for diet, he should just focus on eating 4 to 5 balanced meals per day with quality protein, carbs, and vegetables in each.

Anything more, including supplementation, is ridiculous at this point.

He’s selling himself short by worrying about a fat-loss plan or the Anabolic Diet at his age and stage of development.

He’s just another kid who’s focussed on the wrong things. He’s received plenty of good advice from people with far more experience in his other threads, yet he’s repeatedly ignored it and continues to start new threads like this.

[quote]tplet wrote:
…so noone will help me?[/quote]

You are 14 and trying to lose weight because you think 114 lbs is “Fat.”

Help needs to come from someone who can stop your insanity.

105lbs of lean muscle?? Wow,I know women who could kick ur ass. GET FAT

[quote]tplet wrote:
i now realize the starvation diet the coach had me on was completely nuts for after season because of all the binging it lead to. well its finally settling down…but im very unhappy with where i ended up. 125, 15% body fat.

i would REALLY like to get down to 10 or 9 and then bulk…i want to try the anabolic diet. i dont really know how, despite reading articles. my “fatloss” calorie intake is 1200. can someone please help outline me a diet to drop the weight.[/quote]

Are you a troll?

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
SSC wrote:
Nothing complicated. You need to be smart about what you’re eating …

This is true.

Unfortunately, you’re diet isn’t good or smart.
[/quote]

Oh yeah? How’s that? I bet you have a lot more fat loss experience than me, lol.

Oh god, you’re that moron kid…

I wonder why anyone still bothers with you, after 2 threads full of good, solid advice on what you SHOULD be doing. (2 threads you ignored).

HINT: It’s not cutting.

[quote]tplet wrote:
…it looks like i have a massive beer gut now, all i wanna do is get back in shape and not feel like a pudge…can someone safely model this for me so i dont have to guess?[/quote]

If you are saying that based on your appearance in the avatar, get to a therapist now.

Hey you have an eating disorder. Get help. But you are in denial no one can help you until you realise and admit to it.

NO ONE here can help you, you need professional help.

You will likey disrupt you normal growth patterns with the dieting.

Best of luck but you are looking in the wrong place.

FIND A SHRINK what the fuck are you wasting time herre for fat boy.

All your posts scare me, you have a problem. Seek help please.

[quote]Stength4life wrote:
tplet wrote:

i would REALLY like to get down to 10 or 9 and then bulk…i want to try the anabolic diet. i dont really know how, despite reading articles. my “fatloss” calorie intake is 1200. can someone please help outline me a diet to drop the weight.

Are you a troll?[/quote]

I have a low opinion of replies like this, especialy with regards to a plea for help…

[quote]Steve8867 wrote:
Stength4life wrote:
tplet wrote:

Are you a troll?

I have a low opinion of replies like this, especialy with regards to a plea for help…

[/quote]

You’d think the words “Starvation Diet” would ring a bell when typing them. They didn’t.

Anybody getting this kind of vibe from the kid: ?

[quote]tplet wrote:
…it looks like i have a massive beer gut now, all i wanna do is get back in shape and not feel like a pudge…can someone safely model this for me so i dont have to guess?[/quote]

How do you look like you have a massive beer gut at 12% bf?

[quote]Steve8867 wrote:
Stength4life wrote:
tplet wrote:

Are you a troll?

[/quote]

Frankly I don’t give a fuck. He has posted practically the same question consistently over and over. If you consider this a plea for help then you are stupid. He needs to eat and he knows it.