T-Nation Hat Bid

I’ll give you my $.02. This auction is ghey.

I’ve only worn it once its been sitting in my car ever since. Doesn’t smell at all.

To the person that inquired about the size, it is “fitted” but it doesn’t have a size. It is kind of stretchy. I would say its a bit on the smaller side, though. It fits kind of snugly on my head and I don’t exactly have a big head. Sorry, I’m not sure what size it is exactly.

To those with negative comments, if you don’t have anything positive to contribute then what is your point? No one gives a shit about your negative opinions.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
I don’t know about the hat, but I’ll give you $1.25 for those jeans. $1.80 if you throw in whatever socks you’re wearing.

And really, is it that hard to change the date on your camera?

I’ll give you $1 for the camera.[/quote]

Shit, its probably worth $1, I think my brother broke it last time he used it. Its one of the older digital cameras from when they were rather new technology.

I bid $1.48 for the adapter on the floor.

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
I bid $1.48 for the adapter on the floor.[/quote]

No! I need that for my cell phone.

$1.50 for the cell phone. Feel free to keep the adapter.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
I bid $1.48 for the adapter on the floor.

No! I need that for my cell phone. [/quote]

Don’t really want the hat but I’ll give you three dollars for your girlfriend’s gym shorts.

[quote]RoadWarrior wrote:
Don’t really want the hat but I’ll give you three dollars for your girlfriend’s gym shorts.[/quote]

Four for the shorts, and panties.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Mister T. wrote:
$1.48. Bitch.

$Threeve.[/quote]

Eleventy Billion!

[quote]StevenF wrote:
No one gives a shit about your negative opinions. [/quote]

Apparently no one gives a shit about your hat either.

StevenF, thanks for the thread, I havent laughed this much for ages.

I seriously hope that someone has sent you a PM with a decent offer for the hat. If not, thanks for the laugh anyway.

$3.87 for the bra.
Take it or leave it.
That’s my offer.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
RoadWarrior wrote:
Don’t really want the hat but I’ll give you three dollars for your girlfriend’s gym shorts.

Four for the shorts, and panties.[/quote]

rrjc, if you’re wearing the shorts and panties, you might want to consider the hat too, you know, get the whole ensemble. :slight_smile:

[quote]Helga wrote:
StevenF wrote:
No one gives a shit about your negative opinions.

StevenF, thanks for the thread, I havent laughed this much for ages.

I seriously hope that someone has sent you a PM with a decent offer for the hat. If not, thanks for the laugh anyway.[/quote]

No one has. I figured someone would have wanted a T-Nation hat but I suppose I was wrong. Oh well no biggie.

[quote]Helga wrote:
StevenF wrote:
No one gives a shit about your negative opinions.

[/quote]

Also, I can appreciate the funny things said. I love to laugh too. But the negative opinions like “this thread is lame” or the super intelligent “this thread is gay” are just mind boggling. That’s exactly why some of the best people with the most to offer left the forums.

If I remember correctly TC just mentioned it in one of his latest articles. I just don’t understand why all the negativity. I’m sure I have made posts like that in the past, but it seems like some people on here never have anything positive to say.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
it seems like some people on here never have anything positive to say.[/quote]

I love the hat. I’ll take it.
Thanks.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
the negative opinions like “this thread is lame” or the super intelligent “this thread is gay” are just mind boggling. That’s exactly why some of the best people with the most to offer left the forums.[/quote]

Yep. Some of the best people left the forum because people who tried peddling their used wares on the site were mocked.

Hopefully TC will address this important and divisive issue in his next “Atomic Dog.”

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
StevenF wrote:
it seems like some people on here never have anything positive to say.

Thanks.[/quote]

Its all yours, PM me your address.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
StevenF wrote:

Thanks.

Its all yours, PM me your address. [/quote]

In case you never noticed, I was the first to place a serious bid, I have feelings too you know?

[quote]rsg wrote:
StevenF wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
StevenF wrote:

Thanks.

Its all yours, PM me your address.

In case you never noticed, I was the first to place a serious bid, I have feelings too you know?[/quote]

rsg, I decided to give it to Mister T for free, he outbid you anyway.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
StevenF wrote:
the negative opinions like “this thread is lame” or the super intelligent “this thread is gay” are just mind boggling. That’s exactly why some of the best people with the most to offer left the forums.

Yep. Some of the best people left the forum because people who tried peddling their used wares on the site were mocked.

Hopefully TC will address this important and divisive issue in his next “Atomic Dog.”[/quote]

No, its because of cancerous forum tumors like yourself who like to chime in with negative comments. You have three in a row in this thread alone.