T-Nation Hall Of Shame

Anybody remember a thread where a guy’s cat ate a dose of Alpha Male. I can’t find it, but it was funny.

[quote]theuofh wrote:
Anybody remember a thread where a guy’s cat ate a dose of Alpha Male. I can’t find it, but it was funny. [/quote]

[quote]bcingu wrote:

[quote]theuofh wrote:
Anybody remember a thread where a guy’s cat ate a dose of Alpha Male. I can’t find it, but it was funny. [/quote]

Now thats funny!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
Is trapplejacks in here yet?[/quote]

LOL!

For me, the word TRAP in any form is ruined because of that legendary thread.[/quote]

ID do you have trapenvy?

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

LOL!

For me, the word TRAP in any form is ruined because of that legendary thread.[/quote]

ID do you have trapenvy?[/quote]

LOL! Yes I do!

That dude would be such a great recurring character for my MuscleMag gig. I wish he’d stop back here an give me permission!

lol

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:

[quote]bcingu wrote:

[quote]theuofh wrote:

Now thats funny![/quote]

Meh, not as funny as I remembered it.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

LOL!

LOL! Yes I do!

That dude would be such a great recurring character for my MuscleMag gig. I wish he’d stop back here an give me permission!

lol[/quote]

That thread was the best IMO, well that and the shoe BF%.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

LOL!

LOL! Yes I do!

lol[/quote]

That thread was the best IMO, well that and the shoe BF%. [/quote]

I agree those two PLUS the quilt forum hijack thread were legendary!

EDIT:

So, uh… DJ… how much longer do we all need to be subjected to you avatar?

lol

^ 3 more weeks. FML. A Bet is a Bet.

[quote]theuofh wrote:

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:

[quote]bcingu wrote:

[quote]theuofh wrote:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_supplements/my_cat_swallowed_a_tribex_pill;jsessionid=C222673F67A466B828B876000750636E-hh.hydra[/quote]

Now thats funny![/quote]

Meh, not as funny as I remembered it. [/quote]

Ya I posted that before I looked at it. The thoughts is funny but the story was so so.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ 3 more weeks. FML. A Bet is a Bet. [/quote]

LOL!

I guess it could be worse. It could have been Justin Bieber.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ 3 more weeks. FML. A Bet is a Bet. [/quote]

LOL!

I guess it could be worse. It could have been Justin Bieber.
[/quote]

Yea at least this guys is a SB winning QB and has legally been married to a woman. I dont know if he is a top or bottom if you get my meaning. Bieber in 20 years will be Ricky Martin or George Michael coming out of the closet.

No one is nominating this? Want to be 6'1 130, i'm 6'1 147 in this Video - Rate My Physique Photos - Forums - T Nation

Yanno you’re internet famous when people know your screenname not your avi.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
Yanno you’re internet famous when people know your screenname not your avi.[/quote]

Who is Yanno? Is he or her famous on here?

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
Yanno you’re internet famous when people know your screenname not your avi.[/quote]

Who is Yanno? Is he or her famous on here?[/quote]

He’s Yanni’s bodybuilding twin brother.

not sure if mentioned yet, but there was a thread in the BB forum where a guy posted a pic of himself with 'shopped on muscles.

Bulking machine: master language mangler.

https://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/unleashing_franklinstein

https://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/build_a_dream?id=802785&pageNo=0

create a bodybuilding textbook

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/best_bodybuilding_textbook_hypertrophy_a_first_principles_approach

I personally enjoyed the thread about the Indian guy who was blaming his “Indian Genetics” on why he couldn’t achieve his bodybuilding goals.