T Nation

T-Nation Goes to Brazil

Look at the link and when you’re done, come back to this thread.

Done? You still have some drool on your chin. You might want to get it. Anyway, this is my “T-Nation goes to Brazil” thread and I’m trying to recruit a team of T-Nationers who want to take a trip to Brazil. No old people (Pusharder) and preferably no one with more game than me (Pusharder!).

I see this group going to Brazil in 2-4 years. By that time, Obama will make the world like us and gas will go down. And I’ll have a butt load of money saved up.

Group Size: 3-5 T-Nation members.
Time: 2-4 years from now.

It will make the T-Nation brotherhood even stronger. And we’ll get laid by Brazilian chicks.

See you there!

We’re there dude. My roommate had a Brazilian girl friend. She was so smoking hot, I was in love at first site! Then I when I got to know her she was so nice. All women should be that nice. She had no problem with nudity either. She dyked out with my roommate right in front of me!!!

Brazilian women are awesome! All women should be like that!

dude ive always wanted to go count me in.

ive been… and it is as good as you’d imagine.

because you’d be speaking in an american accent and spending dollars… girls will fall at your feet. its unreal once they hear you talk.

we might have had a bit more luck as we were irish… but i think it is “foreign = rich” that wins everytime.

Scott

I’m also very interested in this. Hopefully this sticks and I don’t forget about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSrVrE-nTs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o0c1XtcbEA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbjgZqt2MV0

If we all save ONE dollar a day for the next 2-4 years, just imagine the possibilities.

Let’s say 3 years and you save a dollar a day. 365x3= 1,095 dollars I believe. You can always put more into pot if you wanted. The sights, the sounds, and the Brazilian chicks.

Umm…I’m sorry but I don’t remember my name. Who is your avatar?

Hey Rockscar! When did you go to Brazil?

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Umm…I’m sorry but I don’t remember my name. Who is your avatar?

Hey Rockscar! When did you go to Brazil?[/quote]

No clue. In most cases I just say that me and Octobergirl were messing around with a camera while she wore a wig.

Great plan. Count me in.

I’m in, even if I do live in American Brazil (Boston Ma), I love me some Brazilian women. I was looking into working on one of their offshore oil rigs I figure I’d do 6mos on a rig and with all the money I got in two months I’d be broke and wearing a backless dress asking if pokeche(Phonetic spelling of Portugese slang for blowjob)

Anyone catch Urban Sexo on HBO? The first episode was in Brazil mother of god after that show I had so much extra T I think I could have impregnated half the population of Mass

My umm friend Maxine.

�?? Counted in until further notice.

Fuck yeah.

I’m trying to get a better job, so I don’t know where I’ll be in terms of vacation time, but put me down.

Why do Brasilian chicks have such brilliant asses? Mm.

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
My umm friend Maxine. [/quote]

I would never be friends with a girl that has that.

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
My umm friend Maxine. [/quote]

Dude, are you seriously? Really? Damn. She’s coming to. She’ll be our guide and translator.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
kevinm1 wrote:
My umm friend Maxine.

I would never be friends with a girl that has that.

[/quote]

By friend I meant fuck buddy. She is a freak and I love her for it, one time she was taking shots of ptrone and she turned around looked at me and said “I want you to have anal sex with me” not in so many words but you get the meaning. Only problem is she’s brazilian but she’s american born she has the providence mind set.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
kevinm1 wrote:
My umm friend Maxine.

Dude, are you seriously? Really? Damn. She’s coming to. She’ll be our guide and translator.[/quote]

Yeah I’ve known her for about 4yrs now, she likes me because I’m nice to my mother

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
kevinm1 wrote:
My umm friend Maxine.

Dude, are you seriously? Really? Damn. She’s coming to. She’ll be our guide and translator.

Yeah I’ve known her for about 4yrs now, she likes me because I’m nice to my mother
[/quote]

UPDATE!!!

3 SPOTS HAVE BEEN RESERVED

1 Spot: Eddie(WolBarret)
2 Spot: Maxine(the beautiful ass you see pages up)
3 Spot: Kevin(this spot is still optional)

There are still two to three more spots left.