T-Nation Front Page

I am getting a free education on the best bodybuilding website that currently exists.

I am moaning about having to look at abs.

I am an ingrateful bastard.

This is my world, motherfuckers. You’re just living in it.

[quote]Dissonance wrote:
I am getting a free education on the best bodybuilding website that currently exists. [/quote] Uh-huh. [quote]

This is my world, motherfuckers. You’re just living in it.[/quote]

[quote]DickBag wrote:
the only thing that bothers me about the “abz” on the main page is that whenever i check T-Nation, whether im in an internet cafe, or college, i get paranoid that people think im checking out pictures of men.

i usually click as fast as possible to the get a life forum, because the “unapologetic muscle building elitists” heading is not something i want sneery college buds reading.

its more my problem than T-Nation, and i dont see why TC/any one else should care. i have no real problem with hawt abzzzzz on the page, only fear of getting caught navigating through the forums with "muscle building in bold at the top.
[/quote]

if you looked liked you actually worked out it wouldnt be so weird. then people would think “oh that guy just lifts weights” instead of “oh that guy has a muscle man fetish”

[quote]Dissonance wrote:
I am getting a free education on the best bodybuilding website that currently exists.

This is my world, motherfuckers. You’re just living in it.

[/quote]

Good to know you’re being honest with yourself.

You know, I love this site. (Check post count, apparently.) But I definitely would not call this the single “Mecca” of Bodybuilding on the web. Intense Muscle and Muscular Development, IMO, are more all-around pro-bodybuilding in its content… especially in regards to many of the articles we see floating around here. Less functionality, more talk about gaining mass quantities of… mass. NOT to say they’re not interesting, but I wouldn’t go so far as to say most of the authors here are proponents of the actual sport of bodybuilding.

Anyway, why is this thread still going? I was being a whiney pussy, and the thread’s not even relevent anymore.

The end.

[quote]DickBag wrote:
FattyFat wrote:

There’s some serious research going on about people being afraid to be taken as homosexual actually gasp being closet homos.

yeh but theres also modesty.

i dont usually like telling poeple i train, and i dont like talking about training to people who dont like training. i dont want non trainers looking at me reading about training, or looking at me while i train, or looking at me read articles or see pictures of bodybuilders.

simply because they ask questions that requires a lack of modesty to answere, and it clashes with the way i behave.

i dont know about you, but i dont like answering questions that are usually designed to make a fool out of you. questions like “are you into building up your muscles” or " how long does it take to get toned" --you end up looking like a wannabe personal trainer answering these questions in public, and i dont like looking like a cocky “know it all”.

i bet if you were reading a bodybuilding magazine in a shop, and some kid comes up and asks you to flex your bicep, youd quickly feel uncomfortable. i cant stand that stuff[/quote]

x2 Preach brother!