T Nation

T-Nation Front Page


#1

Okay... Anyone else sick of seing a stupid set of abs on the front page advertising a new V-Diet?

We get it... you can drink a bunch of protein shakes instead of eating real food and get SHREDDED abz.

Was I the only one who didn't realize that there were even new articles posted this week?! I can't speak for anyone else, but I know when I first came to this site that was a huge reason for me to keep coming back... NOT to read about the V-Diet.

/Pointless Rant


#2

[quote]SSC wrote:
…first came to this site that was a huge reason for me to keep coming back… NOT to read about the V-Diet.

[/quote]

Um. Then don’t read it?

If you were to simply glance a little to the right you’d see some more free articles which are updated daily.

-Nate


#3

[quote]SSC wrote:
Okay… Anyone else sick of seing a stupid set of abs on the front page advertising a new V-Diet?

We get it… you can drink a bunch of protein shakes instead of eating real food and get SHREDDED abz.

Was I the only one who didn’t realize that there were even new articles posted this week?! I can’t speak for anyone else, but I know when I first came to this site that was a huge reason for me to keep coming back… NOT to read about the V-Diet.

/Pointless Rant[/quote]

Nope, I missed the articles for a couple days as well.


#4

[quote]Nate Green wrote:
SSC wrote:
…first came to this site that was a huge reason for me to keep coming back… NOT to read about the V-Diet.

Um. Then don’t read it?

If you were to simply glance a little to the right you’d see some more free articles which are updated daily.

-Nate

[/quote]

In micro print without the usual photos.

Usually, for a new product launch, we at least get half the page dedicated to new articles. Not this time.


#5

[quote]Nate Green wrote:
SSC wrote:
…first came to this site that was a huge reason for me to keep coming back… NOT to read about the V-Diet.

Um. Then don’t read it?

If you were to simply glance a little to the right you’d see some more free articles which are updated daily.

-Nate

[/quote]

I completely understand that Nate, but I have to chime in that I didn’t notice the new articles were posted where the “old” articles used to be. I didn’t bother reading the names for a few days and was just waiting for a new graphic to symbolize a new article until I noticed one of them being discussed in the Most Popular list =p


#6

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Nate Green wrote:
SSC wrote:
…first came to this site that was a huge reason for me to keep coming back… NOT to read about the V-Diet.

Um. Then don’t read it?

If you were to simply glance a little to the right you’d see some more free articles which are updated daily.

-Nate

In micro print without the usual photos.

Usually, for a new product launch, we at least get half the page dedicated to new articles. Not this time.[/quote]

This isnt a new product launch though. They repackaged the same thing that theyve been pimping for a couple of years now and billed it as a completely new version of something that you can’t really change that much to begin with.


#7

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
SSC wrote:
Okay… Anyone else sick of seing a stupid set of abs on the front page advertising a new V-Diet?

We get it… you can drink a bunch of protein shakes instead of eating real food and get SHREDDED abz.

Was I the only one who didn’t realize that there were even new articles posted this week?! I can’t speak for anyone else, but I know when I first came to this site that was a huge reason for me to keep coming back… NOT to read about the V-Diet.

/Pointless Rant

Nope, I missed the articles for a couple days as well.[/quote]

As did I. Took me a few days to realize the recent articles section had new stuff there.


#8

If it had been CT’s new program, I bet this thread wouldn’t exist…

Some of you don’t like the V-Diet. High five for you. Move on.

Sure, the new articles threw me for a few minutes, but let’s remember that this site is always evolving, so there’s probably something already planned.

I mean, c’mon, the design of these Superprograms is awesome. Instead of bitching, I’m waiting anxiously for the next.


#9

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Nate Green wrote:
SSC wrote:
…first came to this site that was a huge reason for me to keep coming back… NOT to read about the V-Diet.

Um. Then don’t read it?

If you were to simply glance a little to the right you’d see some more free articles which are updated daily.

-Nate

In micro print without the usual photos.

Usually, for a new product launch, we at least get half the page dedicated to new articles. Not this time.

This isnt a new product launch though. They repackaged the same thing that theyve been pimping for a couple of years now and billed it as a completely new version of something that you can’t really change that much to begin with.[/quote]

QFT

I can’t wait till Thibs program comes out


#10

Gotta say though that Jelena is looking hot!


#11

[quote]SSC wrote:
Okay… Anyone else sick of seing a stupid set of abs on the front page advertising a new V-Diet?

We get it… you can drink a bunch of protein shakes instead of eating real food and get SHREDDED abz.

Was I the only one who didn’t realize that there were even new articles posted this week?! I can’t speak for anyone else, but I know when I first came to this site that was a huge reason for me to keep coming back… NOT to read about the V-Diet.

/Pointless Rant[/quote]

You come off as somebody who is bitter they have never seen their abs here.


#12

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
Stronghold wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Nate Green wrote:
SSC wrote:
…first came to this site that was a huge reason for me to keep coming back… NOT to read about the V-Diet.

Um. Then don’t read it?

If you were to simply glance a little to the right you’d see some more free articles which are updated daily.

-Nate

In micro print without the usual photos.

Usually, for a new product launch, we at least get half the page dedicated to new articles. Not this time.

This isnt a new product launch though. They repackaged the same thing that theyve been pimping for a couple of years now and billed it as a completely new version of something that you can’t really change that much to begin with.

QFT

I can’t wait till Thibs program comes out

[/quote]

Yeah, that should be good, but im betting the guy they use in that article’s picture will have a 6 pack as well, so I guess some people are just going to hate seeing the article up there as well.


#13

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
SSC wrote:
Okay… Anyone else sick of seing a stupid set of abs on the front page advertising a new V-Diet?

We get it… you can drink a bunch of protein shakes instead of eating real food and get SHREDDED abz.

Was I the only one who didn’t realize that there were even new articles posted this week?! I can’t speak for anyone else, but I know when I first came to this site that was a huge reason for me to keep coming back… NOT to read about the V-Diet.

/Pointless Rant

Nope, I missed the articles for a couple days as well.[/quote]

oh really? i didnt even know there were new articles up i thought everyhting was put on freeze for the v-diet

but it doesnt matter because i dont read the articles anyway, tra la la la la


#14

But you weren’t dissecting it, you were like you said, making a pointless rant about having to look at a set of STUPID abs.


#15

[quote]WS4JB wrote:

You come off as somebody who is bitter they have never seen their abs here.[/quote]

Is that something someone should be bitter about? If so, I’m screwed.

:slight_smile:


#16

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Nate Green wrote:
SSC wrote:
…first came to this site that was a huge reason for me to keep coming back… NOT to read about the V-Diet.

Um. Then don’t read it?

If you were to simply glance a little to the right you’d see some more free articles which are updated daily.

-Nate

In micro print without the usual photos.

Usually, for a new product launch, we at least get half the page dedicated to new articles. Not this time.

This isnt a new product launch though. They repackaged the same thing that theyve been pimping for a couple of years now and billed it as a completely new version of something that you can’t really change that much to begin with.[/quote]

that’s what I thought. I posted on the article thread, but no one read it or bothered to make note of it. Rather 20 people “praising jesus for the new V-Diet”


#17

[quote]SBT wrote:
If it had been CT’s new program, I bet this thread wouldn’t exist…

Some of you don’t like the V-Diet. High five for you. Move on.

Sure, the new articles threw me for a few minutes, but let’s remember that this site is always evolving, so there’s probably something already planned.

I mean, c’mon, the design of these Superprograms is awesome. Instead of bitching, I’m waiting anxiously for the next.[/quote]

i agree not for nothing but umm, all these articles are free so ok u dont like the V-diet some people do well guess what how much did u pay for it. exactly shutup


#18

I can’t remember the last time T-Nation didn’t post articles. When I didn’t see it on the front, I assumed they were still there and looked on the side.

People have forgotten how to think.


#19

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
But you weren’t dissecting it, you were like you said, making a pointless rant about having to look at a set of STUPID abs.[/quote]

Maybe. Or maybe it’s because I believe it helps spawn 100 clone threads similar to this a week:


#20

Shame on you Biotest for having the audacity to advertise on your own website!