T-Nation Followers...

I’m on T-Nation during my lunch hour, sometimes after work for a few minutes. At night I’m at the gym, and rarely turn my home computer on except on weekends.

I am very thankfull for Prime Time, unfortunately do to my current job i have yet to be present for one but i always read the next day. Thank you
dastang

I live on T-Nation. Seriously. I usually read everything posted on PT. I rarely ask questions though, because I don’t want to sound like one of Cy or Chad’s groupies -

“Cy can I do this while taking that?”
“Cy if I fart while on Carbolin 19 will it slow my gains?”
“Cy how much of ‘X’ should I take?”
“Chad can I do TBT 4 time a week in stead of 3”
“Chad if I fart while on ABBH-I, will that affect my progress?”
“Chad, what kind of changes can I make to QD and still call it QD?”

Like so many others, I love PT, but I rarely post or am on T-Nation during the proper time. Between work (I tend to get home around 7-8pm), my girlfriend, and eating, I tend to miss PT most evenings. I generally read the posts the next morning.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I live on T-Nation. Seriously. I usually read everything posted on PT. I rarely ask questions though, because I don’t want to sound like one of Cy or Chad’s groupies -

“Chad, what kind of changes can I make to QD and still call it QD?”[/quote]

LIAR! We know that on your office wall is this poster:

It’s a rainjacked/photoshopped dreamy picture of CW in a fireman’s uniform dumping a can of Surge all over himself. In the background, Cy has the nerdy 9 to 5 look (ala an accountant) going as he holds a platter resembling a 45# plate that’s loaded with ZMA, Carbolin 19, and HOT-ROX.

Bastard!

[quote]Mike Robertson wrote:
Minotaur,

I’ve already done one, so I think it’s just up to TC and Shugs as to when it goes up. Thanks for asking!

Stay strong
MR

BTW, they made fun of EC for talking fast, but I think I talked even faster. WOW! [/quote]

Good times!! Any chance you can divulge the 2 topics you covered? (Hey, look at that, I just asked a question. It’s not so bad after all) :wink:

My two topics were proper applications for static and dynamic stretching, along with technique cues for the big 3 lifts (squat, bench and deadlift).

Thanks for asking! Remember, the more questions we get asked, the more you learn and the more helpful we feel!

Stay strong
MR

[quote]Minotaur wrote:
Mike Robertson wrote:
Minotaur,

I’ve already done one, so I think it’s just up to TC and Shugs as to when it goes up. Thanks for asking!

Stay strong
MR

BTW, they made fun of EC for talking fast, but I think I talked even faster. WOW!

Good times!! Any chance you can divulge the 2 topics you covered? (Hey, look at that, I just asked a question. It’s not so bad after all) ;)[/quote]

I usually read Prime Time the next day. I have dial-up at home and it is extremely slow so I dont’ use it much.

At work however, I’m checking in to these things daily. I think the idea of Prime Time is great.

[quote]BFG wrote:
rainjack wrote:

“Chad, what kind of changes can I make to QD and still call it QD?”

LIAR! We know that on your office wall is this poster:

It’s a rainjacked/photoshopped dreamy picture of CW in a fireman’s uniform dumping a can of Surge all over himself. In the background, Cy has the nerdy 9 to 5 look (ala an accountant) going as he holds a platter resembling a 45# plate that’s loaded with ZMA, Carbolin 19, and HOT-ROX.

Bastard![/quote]

Why do you end evrything with …

Bastard!..?

[quote]Mike Robertson wrote:
My two topics were proper applications for static and dynamic stretching, along with technique cues for the big 3 lifts (squat, bench and deadlift).

Stay strong
MR
[/quote]

Sounds great, I’ll keep an eye and ear out for it. Thanks again.