T-Nation Flexfit Hats

How about some T-Nation Flexfit brand hats?

Any plans for making some?

I hate flex fit hats. NONE of them fit around my huge noggin.

I love Flexfit hats, my old high school had them for the athletes. However, the only headwear that I will wear is my UCF hat or my bandana, no matter how cool a T-Nation hat would be.

We did offered these in the past for a special promotion.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
We did offered these in the past for a special promotion.[/quote]

So would I be able to get one somehow? Do you have any? Considering the amount of money I spend on Biotest supplements, I’d say I definetly deserve one.

[quote]BlaKistKneeGrow wrote:
Mod Brian wrote:

So would I be able to get one somehow? Do you have any? Considering the amount of money I spend on Biotest supplements, I’d say I definetly deserve one.
[/quote]

They were made for a one-time promotion, so only a set number were produced and they were all given away.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
BlaKistKneeGrow wrote:
Mod Brian wrote:

They were made for a one-time promotion, so only a set number were produced and they were all given away.[/quote]

How about making some more and giving them away with an order of say $150 just like free shipping?

It would be free advertising on a small scale…which seems fitting for Biotest.

Mod Brian wrote:

[/quote]

If thats you in ur pic… ur huge yo

[quote]ahzaz wrote:
BlaKistKneeGrow wrote:
Mod Brian wrote:

If thats you in ur pic… ur huge yo[/quote]

Thanks

ahzaz wrote:
BlaKistKneeGrow wrote:
Mod Brian wrote:

Thanks
[/quote]

Yeah I noticed that. Looking awesome. I’m jealous.

Big. Ass. Knee. Grow.

ahzaz wrote:
BlaKistKneeGrow wrote:
Mod Brian wrote:

Thanks
[/quote]

I thought that was some pro bodybuilder.

Not to hijack this fascinating thread about hats, but could you share a bit about your training and diet?

Mod Brian wrote:

[/quote]

If I had one I’d overnight it to your doorstep in return for you not to kill me.

[quote]meangenes wrote:
Big. Ass. Knee. Grow.[/quote]

I laughed at his name when I realized what it said. Very clever. +5

BlaKistKneeGrow = blackest negro (that’s how I read it anyway.) I love a good sense of humor.

And if BlaKistKneeGrow is any endorsement of what’s possible using Biotest products, I’m ordering a truckload today!

[quote]Padilla7921 wrote:
I love Flexfit hats, my old high school had them for the athletes. However, the only headwear that I will wear is my UCF hat or my bandana, no matter how cool a T-Nation hat would be.[/quote]

ROFL! Bandana. That’s funny.

DB

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Not to hijack this fascinating thread about hats, but could you share a bit about your training and diet? [/quote]

As well as your fashion tips, like… Socks and sandals.

Kidding, dude, I’d be seriously interested in your routine as well.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Not to hijack this fascinating thread about hats, but could you share a bit about your training and diet?

As well as your fashion tips, like… Socks and sandals.
[/quote]

LMFAO!!! I thought the same thing, but maybe he has some German blood in him.

Seriously though, awesome physique! Like to hear about your training, too.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Padilla7921 wrote:
I love Flexfit hats, my old high school had them for the athletes. However, the only headwear that I will wear is my UCF hat or my bandana, no matter how cool a T-Nation hat would be.

DB[/quote]

LOLOL, I actually thought the same thing but figured I wouldn’t say anything.

Padilla - you keep a rockin.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
Padilla7921 wrote:

DB

LOLOL, I actually thought the same thing but figured I wouldn’t say anything.

Padilla - you keep a rockin.[/quote]

Oh, you bastards! I use my bandana sometimes when I work out or when I play football or what have you. Keeps the sweat out of my eyes (I wear contacts).

Lol, don’t hate.