T-Nation Competitions

So, I’m happy with the new supplements being released and all, but what’s happening with those competitions and such that were mentioned a few months ago?

what competitions are you talking about?

http://www.T-Nation.com/article/features/and_now_a_word_from_our_sponsor&cr=features

http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1981321

"Fair enough. Here’s a partial list of what’s in it for you:

�?� You get to interact with like-minded individuals on the T-Nation forums, forums that feature some of the most engaging discussions on the Internet on a wide variety of topics.

�?� You get access to personal advice from some of the strength and bodybuilding community’s most respected athletes.

�?� You get to participate in contests that feature mind-blowing prizes.

�?� You get access to special reports and training programs that won’t be available to non-members.

�?� You get help in starting your own “T-Cell” where you and other T-Nation members in your area meet face-to-face to participate in T-Nation sponsored events, train together, swap gym stories, or just hang out.

�?� You get access to limited edition Testosterone T-shirts and sportswear."

I know a lot of the stuff (if not all) won’t be for international members, but I’m keen to see what they have in store.

[quote]rsg wrote:
You get access to limited edition Testosterone T-shirts and sportswear."[/quote]

That got me very, very excited.

I love me some Testosterone gear.

We’re still planning on all of that.

We’re right in the middle of a few big projects right now, some of which include new products and some of which include cool new site features.

Stand by.

[quote]TC wrote:

We’re right in the middle of a few big projects right now, some of which include new products and some of which include cool new site features.

Stand by.

[/quote]

Sweet! Thanks TC.

[quote]TC wrote:

Stand by.
[/quote]

Standing by.