T-Nation Baseball Week 3

I sure picked a nice time to put Wily Mo Pena in the starting line up!

2/4, 2HR, 3RBI

where ya at vroom? 17-4!!!

LA

I can’t get to Yahoo Fantasy Sports from work… something to do with ruining productivity or something.

What are the current scores for this week?

And why the hell is this thread so dead?

LA

[quote]LA wrote:
I can’t get to Yahoo Fantasy Sports from work… something to do with ruining productivity or something.

What are the current scores for this week?

And why the hell is this thread so dead?

LA[/quote]

I don’t know. Rainjack’s ahead, or was last night, you’d think the little bastard would be trumpeting…typing all in caps, shit like that.

I just pulled ahead of NY Knights, 20 transactions to 19. Woo-hoo!

[quote]boonville410 wrote:
I just pulled ahead of NY Knights, 20 transactions to 19. Woo-hoo![/quote]

Not for long

I can’t believe I’m going to lose to the worst team. Does that mean I’m now the new worst team? My guys need swift kick to their something!

This was the “News & Notes” for Ponson the other day. I wasn’t gonna start him but at the last minute I put him in - good thing : )

Apr 22 - Ponson is scheduled to start in Toronto on Sunday, but so far he has been unable to get a work visa to enter Canada because of his drunk-driving arrest in Florida. The Florida case is still pending, following his arrest in January, but the Orioles are hoping a work permit will be issued by Sunday. All of Ponson’s paperwork is in Buffalo, where Ponson will have to travel before driving into Canada to join his teammates.

that’s right! who’s next?