14. Battlin’ Barristers-----------------------18 - 25 - 05
  15. Jon’s Jehovahs--------------------------17 - 25 - 06
  16. T-Ball---------------------------------16 - 26 - 06
  17. P&W Screaming Eagles-------------------18 - 29 - 01
  18. Bowlturners----------------------------10 - 31 - 07
  19. Boonville What!-------------------------11 - 33 - 04
  20. Tecumseh Tornados---------------------07 - 37 - 04 [/b]

Standings thru week 2.

I would direct you to the Bowlturners huge two space leap from the cellar to 18th. Although he still sucks, JW doesn’t suck as bad as he did last week and there are two teams that suck worse than he does.

I’d slit my wrists if it were me.

A’ight, this is the week I make my move… I’m up against Joe. Although, comparing last weeks stats, it could be close…

I wonder if I can mediocre my way through the season and somehow end up on top? Here’s to everybody else getting a few key injuries… Where are the snipers in the crowds when you need them?

-FC

oh you’re just fuckin killing me. KILLING ME!
Man…I was all proud that I wasn’t the worst manager out there anymore.
But you’ve just taken the joy right out it for me.
Sucked it out.

If you’ll excuse me, I need to go to the ‘reading room’ and get rid of a little excess rainjack.

[quote]FlawlessCowboy wrote:
A’ight, this is the week I make my move… I’m up against Joe. Although, comparing last weeks stats, it could be close…

I wonder if I can mediocre my way through the season and somehow end up on top? Here’s to everybody else getting a few key injuries… Where are the snipers in the crowds when you need them?

-FC[/quote]

If Mike Mussina and Barry Zito can manage to actually remember where the plate is, things’ll be better for me.

If I could just get some more ties…

[quote]rainjack wrote:

I’d slit my wrists if it were me.[/quote]

Because of fantasy baseball? Just make sure to go perpendicular to the arteries.

Trade some your players first, too.

PS - You spelled Boonville wrong; it’s a town, not a car. (no “e”)

vroom’s gonna get beat like he stole somthin this week!

Heh, you might just get slugged LA! I don’t know how it happened, but it seems to have happened before…

[quote]boonville410 wrote:
rainjack wrote:

I’d slit my wrists if it were me.

Because of fantasy baseball? Just make sure to go perpendicular to the arteries.

Trade some your players first, too.

PS - You spelled Boonville wrong; it’s a town, not a car. (no “e”)[/quote]

Everybody’s a critic. FYI - It’s Bonneville for the car version.

I’ll correct it. Anyone else have a problem with my typing skills?

I thought it was, “across the wrist to the hospital”, and “towards the elbow to the morgue”

[quote]rainjack wrote:

I thought it was, “across the wrist to the hospital”, and “towards the elbow to the morgue”[/quote]

You’re right; I’m not too keen with the suicide skills. I think that’s a good thing.

rainjack - since you mentioned it… it’s Monkeys, not Monkees (the original boy band)

:slight_smile:

LA

Holy mother of God… BB, I’m going to request the T-Nation Baseball commissioner do more stringent testing on your players. I wake up this morning, ready for a new week and a new game and then… WTF??? You had 6 home runs and 12 RBI last night? From just 3 guys??? And to add the sting to it, one of them had to be A-Rod. Where’s the professional courtesy? :wink:

Kuz

[quote]Kuz wrote:
Holy mother of God… BB, I’m going to request the T-Nation Baseball commissioner do more stringent testing on your players. I wake up this morning, ready for a new week and a new game and then… WTF??? You had 6 home runs and 12 RBI last night? From just 3 guys??? And to add the sting to it, one of them had to be A-Rod. Where’s the professional courtesy? :wink:

Kuz[/quote]

slappy hit a homer?
man…your life does suck.

[quote]vroom wrote:
If I could just get some more ties…[/quote]

If I could get more points, and the other teams get LESS points, I could possibly win.

just bustin your chops, Vroom!

Personally, I’m employing the “rope-a-dope” tactic. I’m letting y’all beat the hell out of me till you get tired- then, I strike…

[quote]LA wrote:
rainjack - since you mentioned it… it’s Monkeys, not Monkees (the original boy band)

LA[/quote]

Okay - I fixed it. Just a note to any future commishes - spelling counts.

rainjack, you do good work.

I don’t care what these other knuckleheads say about you!

LA

[quote]rainjack wrote:
LA wrote:

LA

Okay - I fixed it. Just a note to any future commishes - spelling counts.[/quote]

What can I say, dude? It’s just a funtion of the position… err, I mean function. lol Sorry, could not resist (yes, still bitter about the first week pimp-slapping I received).

Kuz

THEY’RE ALIVE, THEY’RE ALIVE. Holy hell, the bats they are alive.

Anybody realize that the Amish are duking it out with the Jehovahs this week?

All day games, and no clapping.