T-Nation APB - Join Together

With the recent stupid ass thread starts we should band together and end them.

If something is truely a stupid ass flame starting thread…

“Help For A First Timer Please??”
“Body Fat Level?”
“Pic of Me”

Dont respond. Either someone is tooling around with the site or people are just that dumb. In the case of “Pic of Me” just one person post a link to vroom’s beginner thread and end it. Anything more will add fuel to the fire. The mods will continue to let these through, they have to unless they see someone posting from the same IP with different names.

We will still have enough pointeless threads to occupy our time with our usual redundant arguements and Photoshopping. Usually any thread started by JOG fits the bill followed closely by Rockscars. Luckily the horrid Politics forum is off the main page.

From now on if some idiot posts a picture I want to trash all to hell I’ll post it in the “Official Photoshop Thread” which by the way is another completely useless thread started by some dickhead.

Seconded! Or something. I’m in.

Agreed, we must unite to banish these dipshits.

Yeah but then what will fill our need to show our knowledge and keen internet wit?

dude what the hell does it matter don’t read the post and it won’t affect you. when was the last time someone posted anything that wasn’t stupid in the photo page jsut dont go to that page anymore.

i find those posts to be my favorite they are funny. why be serious all the time who gives a shit what they post. i rather see them post that then every beginer asking why they cant get big off of 2 milk shakes and creatine.

All the donuts have names that sound like prostitutes.

-Tom Waits

[quote]iamawesome wrote:
dude what the hell does it matter don’t read the post and it won’t affect you. when was the last time someone posted anything that wasn’t stupid in the photo page jsut dont go to that page anymore.

i find those posts to be my favorite they are funny. why be serious all the time who gives a shit what they post. i rather see them post that then every beginer asking why they cant get big off of 2 milk shakes and creatine. [/quote]

This is our first test people!!! Don’t fall for it. Don’t feed the troll.

“Everyone please move along, there is nothing to see here.”

[quote]iamawesome wrote:

i find those posts to be my favorite they are funny. why be serious all the time who gives a shit what they post. i rather see them post that then every beginer asking why they cant get big off of 2 milk shakes and creatine. [/quote]

They’re not funny, they’re boring and redundant and serve no purpose.

“Funny” threads can be found in Off-Topic and Sex and the Male Animal.

What the hell is funny about a skinny kid posting his picture and saying “how’s my progress?” when he hasn’t made any?

That’s like me posting my picture, changing my t-shirt, posting it again and asking “how’s my progress”?

It’s not funny, it’s stupid. I am all for funny, but I am anti-stupid.

[quote]dre wrote:

“Everyone please move along, there is nothing to see here.”[/quote]

Dammit, I posted before I saw your warning.

Damn you trolls, damn you! You fooled me into responding to your worthless drivel yet again!!

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
dre wrote:

“Everyone please move along, there is nothing to see here.”

Dammit, I posted before I saw your warning.

Damn you trolls, damn you! You fooled me into resonding to your worthless drivel yet again!![/quote]

LOL.

See, if Bauer gets pissed, it’s time to do something.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:

Usually any thread started by JOG fits the bill followed closely by Rockscars. [/quote]

Dude, you will never knock the chip off my shoulder…no matter how hard you try. No amount of photoshop will stop us.

Dammit, Bauer97! Don’t respond to the trolls!! That’s the whole point! I completely agree with the notion of ignoring the bastards. Its not like anything you say will change their minds or make them “see the light.”

We’ll let you slide this time, Bauer, but the next time it will cost you a kick in the nits. (Of course you’ll be on the honor system & we’ll trust you to get a friend to kick you in the nuts for us).

Oh yeah…the chip still stands as I listen to you…totally bored.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:

It’s not funny, it’s stupid. I am all for funny, but I am anti-stupid.[/quote]

What about “stupid-funny”?

I think in order to ignore the trolls we need to easily spot the trolls. Here is a short list I have come up with. Please add to it.

Fast Ways to Spot a Troll:

1. No punctuation
  2. Bad grammar
  3. Stupid username like; iamawesome, bigballer69, gunshow, trollsrock
  4. Low post count
  5. New user account
  6. Generally just being an idiot

Now, 4 and 5 don’t necessarily mean that the user is a troll. It just means that they are more likely to be a troll.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

What about “stupid-funny”?[/quote]

Stupid-funny counts under funny too.

You think most of the stuff posted in the off topic and sex forums is intellectual high-brow humor?

I’ve never seen as much stupid-funny in my life than I do on this site. It’s good stuff. Skinny pre-pubescent teens with their shirts off is neither funny nor stupid-funny to me…

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
PGA200X wrote:

Usually any thread started by JOG fits the bill followed closely by Rockscars.

Dude, you will never knock the chip off my shoulder…no matter how hard you try. No amount of photoshop will stop us.[/quote]

fo shizzle rock. is that a kc masterpiece bbq chip? those used to be my favy, until i started this whole “eating clean” thing we are sooo fond of(please pass the chips, please).

[quote]mazilla wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
PGA200X wrote:

Dude, you will never knock the chip off my shoulder…no matter how hard you try. No amount of photoshop will stop us.

fo shizzle rock. is that a kc masterpiece bbq chip? those used to be my favy, until i started this whole “eating clean” thing we are sooo fond of(please pass the chips, please).[/quote]

Dude, totally! WOW you have the eye for food brands!

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
mazilla wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
PGA200X wrote:

fo shizzle rock. is that a kc masterpiece bbq chip? those used to be my favy, until i started this whole “eating clean” thing we are sooo fond of(please pass the chips, please).

Dude, totally! WOW you have the eye for food brands!

[/quote]

yes!!! i can die happy now. it’s actually a little depressing that i know what kind of chip that was.if you’ll excuse me i’m gonna cry a little in the corner.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:

If something is truely a stupid ass flame starting thread…

“Help For A First Timer Please??”
“Body Fat Level?”
“Pic of Me”

Dont respond. Either someone is tooling around with the site or people are just that dumb. In the case of “Pic of Me” just one person post a link to vroom’s beginner thread and end it. Anything more will add fuel to the fire. The mods will continue to let these through, they have to unless they see someone posting from the same IP with different names.

We will still have enough pointeless threads to occupy our time with our usual redundant arguements and Photoshopping. Usually any thread started by JOG fits the bill followed closely by Rockscars. Luckily the horrid Politics forum is off the main page.

From now on if some idiot posts a picture I want to trash all to hell I’ll post it in the “Official Photoshop Thread” which by the way is another completely useless thread started by some dickhead.[/quote]

Sure, good idea. Acording to n3wb you are a troll. He’s bigger than you and me, so he must be smarterer and more righter…