T-Nation Annual Convention

I can see it now. T-Nation denizens pushing to 110% in the gym, nutrition locked and loaded, mental acuity and focus at new highs…

“Bob, what are you training for?”

“… a convention”

“Huh?”

“You don’t understand, it’s T-Nation’s annual convention, I gotta peak at the right time or otherwise I’ll be eaten alive.”

“Maybe you should stick to computers…”

:slight_smile:

zdrax: That’s exactly how it’s gonna be! LOL I’m so glad I have an excuse not to go, what with being on the other side of the puddle.

Fuck it, I’d swim over, then wear a T-shirt saying:

[center]I swam.
How did YOU get here, you lazy arse?
[/center]

pushharder: Make sure you wear trousers.

I would be down to go to a T-Nation convention here in L.A. (or fly to one nearby). I always thought we should also have a T-Nation National Day or T-Nation Birthday or something where everyone would wear their T-Nation shirts that day. (I realize it would be hard with work and uniforms and stuff, but I think it would be tight to go out and spot other T-Nationites.

-ton

Think about this for a second…

Would you really want some of the guys e-brawling on the politics thread to meet face to face?

Come to think of it, I’ll bring the popcorn, this is gonna be good.

[quote]gadget wrote:

Would you really want some of the guys e-brawling on the politics thread to meet face to face?

Come to think of it, I’ll bring the popcorn, this is gonna be good.[/quote]

Wouldn’t that be a hoot? Seriously.

Yea I agree could be an interesting meeting not sure I would even want to meet half of you all though I would have to come just out of interest. Kind of like starring at a Bad accident. You know you shouldnt just cant help it.

I agree on the Staley Boot camp.

Sounds like there are going to be a boat load of us there, even moreso than last time. Should be a hell of a time.

I second Las Vegas! Vegas has it all in relatively close proximity, and if you plan right, it can be very economical.

Stay on the Strip. By day, do group active activities, like kayak the Grand Canyon, Hike Red Rock and Valley of Fire, Desert ATV tours, check out the gyms in Las Vegas. Or if it’s winter, go to Mt. Charleston and do active snow activities. By night, clubbing, gambling and all that typically Las Vegas stuff.

We could still stick to our diet. If two others volunteer, I’ll cook one muscle meal a day and two Grow! concoctions a day.

I’d totally get my first tattoo- a T-Nation themed one- if we all go to Las Vegas!

Also, I’d help arrange a Hawaii one in the future if anyone is interested. We could rent a beach house on the North Shore at the same time as the Gotcha Pro Surf Championships, when all the pro surfers are here, it’s always a fun time. I’d totally make Hawaiian-style meals and Grow! shakes with Mangoes, Papayas and Coconuts for you guys, arrange tours, club hopping, neighbor island hopping, arrange for us to train at a local gym, etc…and we could attend the surf competitions as a group too.

[quote]Gianacakos wrote:
I’d go. I think Vegas would be the best choice. Maybe this will eventually lead to a T-cruise or something like that, lol.[/quote]

Hell yeah count me in for the convention idea! However me being in Colorado, I would vote to have it here…more specifically, Pueblo…You know, we have the world’s largest mural and our nick name is the Steel City…perfect huh? :slight_smile:

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
Also, I’d help arrange a Hawaii one in the future if anyone is interested. We could rent a beach house on the North Shore at the same time as the Gotcha Pro Surf Championships, when all the pro surfers are here, it’s always a fun time. I’d totally make Hawaiian-style meals and Grow! shakes with Mangoes, Papayas and Coconuts for you guys, arrange tours, club hopping, neighbor island hopping, arrange for us to train at a local gym, etc…and we could attend the surf competitions as a group too.[/quote]

Chinadoll, are you a stewardess!?

[quote]chinadoll wrote:

Also, I’d help arrange a Hawaii one in the future if anyone is interested. We could rent a beach house on the North Shore at the same time as the Gotcha Pro Surf Championships, when all the pro surfers are here, it’s always a fun time. I’d totally make Hawaiian-style meals and Grow! shakes with Mangoes, Papayas and Coconuts for you guys, arrange tours, club hopping, neighbor island hopping, arrange for us to train at a local gym, etc…and we could attend the surf competitions as a group too.[/quote]

Dude, forget the idea of a conference, I’ll come based on your description alone! [and the Hawaiian women]

Are we going to have T-Vixen Jello Wrestling at this convention?

(And I’m with DB on that Hawaii thing, even though that picture of him hanging off that floating barbell kinda freaks me out.)

[quote]Charles Staley wrote:
October 15th, Phoenix, AZ

[/quote]

What kind of commies conduct a boot camp during the NL and AL playoffs?

I’m game for a convention, or a get together, or pretty much anything. I’ll bring the fishnets if china doll brings the eats. Then she can cook us food in some sick fishnets and we’ll feel right at home. Well at least I will.

V

I would love to see something like this. It would be a blast. Love to see a fashion show for the T-Vixens and some hard core lifting/ impromtu contests for all. Living in Dallas I am partial to a central meeting location such as this-but travel is cool too. I hope somone puts this together.

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:
Charles Staley wrote:

[/quote]

Un-American commies. The kind that swear at orphans and kick puppies. Bad bad people, man. Be wary.

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:
Charles Staley wrote:

[/quote]

Amen! My bastard brother got married during the World Series. The Sox hadn’t won a championship in 86 years, and I was stuck listening to sappy speeches at the rehearsal dinner (Game 1) and the wedding itself (Game 2).

[quote]rainjack wrote:
gadget wrote:

Wouldn’t that be a hoot? Seriously. [/quote]

The Zeb and Vroom show LIVE! I’ll be stuck in the middle dodging bullets from the left and right.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
gadget wrote:

Wouldn’t that be a hoot? Seriously. [/quote]

The funny thing is that I am convinced (for reasons I cannot fully articulate) that elkhntr and rainjack would get along just fine in person. Am I crazy in thinking that? For some reason, they strike me as being two pretty similar dudes but with radically different politics. Call me kooky.