T-Nation Annual Convention

Hey, I’m all for a T-Nation annual convention.

It would include seminars, conferences, supplement and equipment sales and marketing, social hours, “meet the editors and staff”, etc., heck, even an Ass Worship contest. Different city each year?

What would it take? How many of you would attend? Would Biotest put it altogether? Have they discussed it?

Can it happen? This is T-Nation. [b]There oughta be a T-Nation national convention!

[quote]throttle132 wrote:
Hey, I’m all for a T-Nation annual convention.

It would include seminars, conferences, supplement and equipment sales and marketing, social hours, “meet the editors and staff”, etc., heck, even an Ass Worship contest. Different city each year?

What would it take? How many of you would attend? Would Biotest put it altogether? Have they discussed it?

Can it happen? This is T-Nation. [b]There oughta be a T-Nation national convention![/quote]

Dibs for Hartford to be the first T-convention city!

Hartford?

They have got to make it somewhere that people would want to go.

My guess is that they’d want to hold it near where they’re located, so either Denver or Colorado Springs would likely get the pick.

[quote]carld57 wrote:
Dibs for Hartford to be the first T-convention city! [/quote]

I second that! lol We do have a beautiful new convention center and hotel right on the Connecticut River…

Sounds like a great idea - I know I’d be up for it.

I’d go. I think Vegas would be the best choice. Maybe this will eventually lead to a T-cruise or something like that, lol.

Until we do something like this, here’s the next best thing: A Charles Staley Bootcamp!

The next one is in October in Arizona and will feature Chad Waterbury, Dan John, Coach Staley himself of course, plus a bunch of others I’m forgetting right now. In attendance will be David Barr, Dr. Ryan Smith, and myself among others.

Should be a hoot. And by hoot I mean loose women, firearms, and multiple arrests. Oh yeah, and we’ll learn stuff about training and diet too.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Until we do something like this, here’s the next best thing: A Charles Staley Bootcamp!

The next one is in October in Arizona and will feature Chad Waterbury, Dan John, Coach Staley himself of course, plus a bunch of others I’m forgetting right now. In attendance will be David Barr, Dr. Ryan Smith, and myself among others.

Should be a hoot. And by hoot I mean loose women, firearms, and multiple arrests. Oh yeah, and we’ll learn stuff about training and diet too.

[/quote]

Chris, get the word out on this bootcamp ASAP. When, where and how much.

Also, kick over whatever’s gettin’ in the way of our annual convention idea. (I’m more interested in the Ass Worship contest than anything else so remember to prioritize when it comes to planning time)

Should be a hoot. And by hoot I mean loose women, firearms, and multiple arrests. Oh yeah, and we’ll learn stuff about training and diet too.[/quote]

Woot!

“Send lawyers, guns, and money.”

Here’s how it works:

It costs $500 for a seat, BUT we don’t want you to buy one. Instead, we’d rather have you join my distance coaching program for 3 months (which costs less than that…you’d have to talk to Julianne for exact details) and then you can come to the seminar for free.

Not sure how many seats are left, but it won’t be a lot. If ou’re on the fence, act now or you’ll miss out!

[quote]throttle132 wrote:
Chris Shugart wrote:

Chris, get the word out on this bootcamp ASAP. When, where and how much.

Also, kick over whatever’s gettin’ in the way of our annual convention idea. (I’m more interested in the Ass Worship contest than anything else so remember to prioritize when it comes to planning time)[/quote]

[/quote]

Good call Shugs, it’s going to be a blast!

Really?

Are we invited too??

If so, I’m in! I volunteer to cook muscle meals. Seriously. Count me in! Can I bring four of my best girlfriends?

The convention idea is excellent too…

[/quote]

October 15th, Phoenix, AZ

(Actually Chandler, about 20 min ride from airport)

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Charles,

When and where?[/quote]

im training my grip now with heavy grippers and my left hand is a little weaker than my right. is it ok for me to do a couple more reps on my right hand i know that normally you catch up your weaker hand in most exercises but my support grip for deadlifts in both hands are holding up so it is it ok for me to go all out on my stronger hand or should i let my weaker hand catch up which i figue would take about a month? thanks

Correct

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Charles Staley wrote:
October 15th, Phoenix, AZ

(Actually Chandler, about 20 min ride from airport)

pushharder wrote:

Charles,

When and where?

One day event?[/quote]

I’d perform the same volume and intensity on each side. This will train the weak side and undertrain the strong side

[quote]mbtheman wrote:
im training my grip now with heavy grippers and my left hand is a little weaker than my right. is it ok for me to do a couple more reps on my right hand i know that normally you catch up your weaker hand in most exercises but my support grip for deadlifts in both hands are holding up so it is it ok for me to go all out on my stronger hand or should i let my weaker hand catch up which i figue would take about a month? thanks
[/quote]