T-Nation Ad on Facebook

I was just on facebook flipping between hat and youtube and all the sudden i see a T-Nation Advertisement on facebook, its the first time i have ever seen any sort of advertisement for this site and i just thought it was funny

facebook is gay, so is myspace, but myspace>facebook

[quote]jck524 wrote:
I was just on facebook flipping between hat and youtube and all the sudden i see a T-Nation Advertisement on facebook, its the first time i have ever seen any sort of advertisement for this site and i just thought it was funny[/quote]

explains the influx of people that
spel liek dis
and spel liek dat

its kewl yo!!!

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
facebook is gay, so is myspace, but myspace>facebook[/quote]

Gonna have to disagree with ya bud.

Myspace is for music and emo fucks.

facebook>myspace

i use both though. i generally just use my myspace as a playlist though lol.

Im a little disappointed that T-Nation is on facebook. I understand that it may reach more people, but I just thought this place would be above that. o well, gotta do what you gotta do…

[quote]TDS501 wrote:
Im a little disappointed that T-Nation is on facebook. I understand that it may reach more people, but I just thought this place would be above that. o well, gotta do what you gotta do…[/quote]

T-Nation is hardly the epitome of maturity, logic, and good manners.

There are a lot of people that get social networking confused with real life, which is why Facebook and MYspace get a bad rap. As long as you avoid just about everyone under 23 years old, you will have a lot less drama and BS to put up with on said sites.

[quote]Stuntman Mike wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

Gonna have to disagree with ya bud.

Myspace is for music and emo fucks.[/quote]

i dunno, i’ve only used it to keep in touch with friends or pick up chicks :smiley:

I think it’s fine. Facebook is like the ‘mature’ myspace. I have both, but I like the wiggle room you have with music and creativity on myspace.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
TDS501 wrote:
Im a little disappointed that T-Nation is on facebook. I understand that it may reach more people, but I just thought this place would be above that. o well, gotta do what you gotta do…

There are a lot of people that get social networking confused with real life, which is why Facebook and MYspace get a bad rap. As long as you avoid just about everyone under 23 years old, you will have a lot less drama and BS to put up with on said sites.
[/quote]

hate how im always in these kinda steriotypes.

[quote]Dylanj wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
TDS501 wrote:

hate how im always in these kinda steriotypes.[/quote]

There are exceptions to every rule. Except carbs before bed.

[quote]Dylanj wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
TDS501 wrote:

dats cuz v spel stereotypes lik steriotypes brotha
no homo

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
facebook is gay, so is myspace, but myspace>facebook[/quote]

Yeah, nothing “gayer” than meeting chicks through friends of yours that you’d never have known about except for social networking sites.

Meeting chicks = 4 teh gays

facebook!! haha

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

Yeah, nothing “gayer” than meeting chicks through friends of yours that you’d never have known about except for social networking sites.

Meeting chicks = 4 teh gays[/quote]

sreal

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

Meeting chicks = 4 teh gays[/quote]

Hah!

I met tons of chicks off the net, some of whom diddled my doodle. It can’t be all bad.

Helped get me over being shy as hell :stuck_out_tongue:

Myspace is for two things; both are stated already. Music and Chicks. Whether you just stalk the chicks online or meet up with them and get your doodle diddled is up to the person. I’ve met some chicks from that site; they have proven to be non-girlfriend material to say the least.

Facebook WAS cool; when you needed a college email adress to join. Now that the general public can join; and there are all these “applications”, I hate it. I’m on both, and only use facebook to plan parties/events with my friends. I don’t use my myspace anymore.

There is a T-Nation “group” on facebook if you wanna go see who some of us are.

Myspace chicks, lol. Only good for one night.

[quote]Dylanj wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
TDS501 wrote:

I agree. I know it’s hard for people to understand, but not everyone who’s under 25 has the same mindset of a 15-year old high schol girl. Crazy, isn’t it?

Well since there are advertisements on facebook. I guess that makes my speculations correct. T-Nation/Biotest is turning into the fast loss site(thanks Shug), look good naked site. And not a cutting edge get big/strong site.

That is why you are seeing all these wanna be models and shit here. More focus is placed on fat loss with physic clinics. Shug is mostly talking about how to eat low fat since he was a former fat boy. His blog is constantly reflecting that subject or some drivel about his travels and hot women he meets. We never see anything more about his gains.

Guess they have to run with the revenue stream that gives them the most bang. Good luck Biotest/T-Nation. Guess its time for the hardcore people to move on to better area’s of the net.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
CaliforniaLaw wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

Meeting chicks = 4 teh gays

Hah!

I met tons of chicks off the net, some of whom diddled my doodle. It can’t be all bad.

Helped get me over being shy as hell :P[/quote]

same for me.

plus i got a job in PR. getting paid to be “out going” is great.

Scott