T-Nation: A Fun Waste of Time

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
^has no hope in hitting 5,000 anytime soon.[/quote]

Not anytime soon however, it will be mine oh yes, it will be mine. We still bros beans?[/quote]

lol, yeah of course

T-Nation has caused my usual procrastination to evolve into perendination.

(Any one else get ‘A Word A Day’?)

[quote]Devildog07843 wrote:
I completely hear you on that. The posts that get me the most are the demotivator picture threads.[/quote]

Please tell me you’re joking.

I’ve greatly reduced my time here lately.
Too much work.
Thanks MuscleMag!

I have a computer based job that gives me some “free” time … I rarely post at home or on the weekends … I’m also in school so when I’m home I’m all business until business is done sufficiently (sometimes I complete assignments at work with my web based classes … love my job). I wouldn’t exaclty call it a waste of time since while I post a bit on here I’m still accomplishing a lot at work simultaneously which rocks. I love technology

this is a waste of time? shit I thought working was

I definately waste too much time on here

V

[quote]polo77j wrote:
I have a computer based job that gives me some “free” time … I rarely post at home or on the weekends … I’m also in school so when I’m home I’m all business until business is done sufficiently (sometimes I complete assignments at work with my web based classes … love my job). I wouldn’t exaclty call it a waste of time since while I post a bit on here I’m still accomplishing a lot at work simultaneously which rocks. I love technology[/quote]

pfft, nerds.

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
I have a computer based job that gives me some “free” time … I rarely post at home or on the weekends … I’m also in school so when I’m home I’m all business until business is done sufficiently (sometimes I complete assignments at work with my web based classes … love my job). I wouldn’t exaclty call it a waste of time since while I post a bit on here I’m still accomplishing a lot at work simultaneously which rocks. I love technology[/quote]

pfft, nerds.[/quote]

Right … let’s beat em up … oh. wait…

In my job, there’s alot of ‘hurry up and wait’

I spend my ‘wait’ time here.

and some of my ‘hurry’ time too, unfortunately.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]markdp wrote:

Anyone else in the same situation? [/quote]

Have you seen my post count?[/quote]

And?

[/quote]

You 2 need each other!

[quote]Edgy wrote:

and some of my ‘hurry’ time too, unfortunately.[/quote]

military?

[quote]polo77j wrote:

I was going to say the same thing. I log on here when I’m doing builds which are just waiting. But sadly, my method of bypassing content filters and security logging has been thwarted just this afternoon and I have to find a new way. Damn new guy in networks!

[quote]JGerman wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]markdp wrote:

Anyone else in the same situation? [/quote]

Have you seen my post count?[/quote]

And?

[/quote]

You 2 need each other! [/quote]

Lanky and I are already an item

[quote]debraD wrote:
I was going to say the same thing. I log on here when I’m doing builds which are just waiting. But sadly, my method of bypassing content filters and security logging has been thwarted just this afternoon and I have to find a new way. Damn new guy in networks![/quote]

Just make sure to do a good job hiding the body… the nice thing about nerds is you don’t have to dig as deep!

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

and some of my ‘hurry’ time too, unfortunately.[/quote]

military?[/quote]

worse…Construction.