T Nation

T-Nation: A Fun Waste of Time

I love T-Nation, but for the past 3 months I have tried not to go on at all, as I have an at home job and find myself on here way too much when I should be working. I am don't think it is a waste of time - I have learned a lot on here - I just think I abused it too much.

Anyone else in the same situation? I should probably just limit myself to a half hour a day lol.

There hasnt been a good flaming in a while. TN, this dude wants some fun!

^why?

I have kinda the same problem…I go to school ‘online.’ I procrastinate by nature, I’ll fix that tomorrow…

But so far school is going ok…graduating in 2 weeks!

^
I cant ever unleash my evil when you come around. Will you stop calming me down, lady?

congratz on graduating!

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
I procrastinate by nature, I’ll fix that tomorrow… [/quote]
Haha!

^ :slight_smile: thanks, and your welcome Ct.

^^, haha, procrastinators UNITE! (tomorrow) :stuck_out_tongue:

T-Nation is pure procrasturbation to me.

[quote]markdp wrote:
I love T-Nation, but for the past 3 months I have tried not to go on at all, as I have an at home job and find myself on here way too much when I should be working. I am don’t think it is a waste of time - I have learned a lot on here - I just think I abused it too much.

Anyone else in the same situation? I should probably just limit myself to a half hour a day lol.[/quote]

I know the feeling, I work from home too. I only let myself come on when I’m on a break or I’ve reached my goals for the day.

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
^why?

I have kinda the same problem…I go to school ‘online.’ I procrastinate by nature, I’ll fix that tomorrow…

But so far school is going ok…graduating in 2 weeks! [/quote]

I’m in the same boat as you with online schooling!

^ cool Fuzzy! what school do you go to? :slight_smile:

^Marvelgirl, your a better woman than I!

I come on more when I’m stressed out with work. It’s a great way to de-load for ten minutes. (20 times a day, FUUUUUUU)

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
^ cool Fuzzy! what school do you go to? :slight_smile:

^Marvelgirl, your a better woman than I! [/quote]

A local college, taking Pharmacy Technician. It’s hard not to come to T-Nation when I work at a slow gym and online schooling.

[quote]usctrojansfan wrote:
Especially in the SAMA forum. I just can’t find one reason a guy chocked filled of Testosterone would spend more than half an hour on a forum per day. [/quote]

you can’t think of any reasons why? here’s two.

[quote]markdp wrote:

Anyone else in the same situation? [/quote]

Have you seen my post count?

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]markdp wrote:

Anyone else in the same situation? [/quote]

Have you seen my post count?[/quote]

And?

^Beans got pwned

^has no hope in hitting 5,000 anytime soon.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
^has no hope in hitting 5,000 anytime soon.[/quote]

Not anytime soon however, it will be mine oh yes, it will be mine. We still bros beans?

some days im on for like 10 minutes. On a really good day with plenty of threads I want to read then I could be here for an hour or more. I even open a ton of tabs to cut down navigation time between threads.

I completely hear you on that. The posts that get me the most are the demotivator picture threads.