T-Mobile

Easy. 1968 Corvette. 427 cubic inch engine with the L-88 option. 525 horsies, and was so powerful, it would snap the driveshaft too often…so they had to tone it down the next year. I keep hoping for one, but Santa never seems to deliver…that fat out of shape bastard is probably keeping it for himself. So until it comes, I will keep driving a plain old Honda Accord, or Ford Taurus…doesnt really matter much to me.

A real T-Man (not a want to be) would drive a Chevy S-10, pewter, 4-banger, badly needing a wash, dented up bed, truck…Look, I aim low in life, okay folks!!

'91 toyota cressida. i’d like to see someone top that

i drive a '93 honda civic hatchback. what makes it funny is i’m 6’3" 220 lbs. looks like one of those cars all the clowns get in at the circus. after graduation, volvo station wagon or suv (i got a family, i want 'em safe)

It depends on what you consider to motor muscularity. One might define it as “torque” another, “speed”. Do you want something to pull a house off its foundation or something that does 0-60 in under 5 seconds? For me I want one of each.

Dodge Viper, that has been my favourite car ever since i was 10.

Cromagnon-My truck does 0-5 in sixty. It’s a speed demon!

i drive a cj-5 1978 jeep… fiberglass body… 350 chevy engine in it… mickey thompson tires… and get this … my liscense plate says bigbuff… haha ok no one said i wasnt an asshole

1987 Buick GNX (or any Grand National).
A Turbo powered Regal body, now that is a T-car! With a very small amount of work these monsters can do sub 12 second quarter miles and ride in the city like a smooth dream. Don’t try any moguls though.

Word has it that the T-Man himself (Tim Patterson) drives a pick up truck. Given all the money we spend on Biotest products he could probably afford to drive something really extravagant. I feel that what you can truly judge by a person’s ride would be their priorities in life. Sam Walton drove an old pickup too and could buy the factory that made his car. I believe a true t-man would be a little more zen about material wealth and recognize it’s proper role in a well balanced life. That said I’d really like a red Ferrari Modena 355(?).