T-Men in History

Steve Mcqueen, Rick Nelson, Bruce Lee, Steve Reeves, Reg Park & Bill Phillips. Hahaha! Just joking on the last one! Hehe!

Jesus Christ, bucked the system at every turn and sacrificed himself for others.

Martin Luther - risked death and torture by nailing his 99 theses on the door of the Wittenberg Chapel

Jim Elliott - missionary to South America who was killed by the very tribesmen to whome he gave medical attention.

Chesty Puller - only officer to advocate leading from the front. Received 6 Navy Crosses(an unheard of feat)for bravery in combat from banana wars in South America to the retreat from the Chosin Reservoir

Every single dad trying to support his children and do the right thing in a world that is frequently hostile to men in general and single fathers in particular.

A while ago during spring break I decided to go to Chicago and visit a friend of my family. Being a hard-core t-man I had to workout. So I went into this little hole in a wall gym, started working out, and right then I hard screaming. So I decided to see what the screaming was all about. To my disbelief it was Sergio Oliver with his young son. I looked very quickly then went back to working out. He most of seen me because he cam over to me and introduced himself and his son. He showed me a few exercises that I did not know before. A professional, and ambassador to this sport. I was only 17 years old. I am now 19 and will never forget that brief 2 hours with one the greatest bodybuilder whom ever lived

Kirk, if we Whites are so cruel and evil, then why is it that Negroes want to be around us so badly?? They want to be in our country clubs, our golf gourses, our restaurants, our bathrooms, and they especially want to be in our women. If we are so cruel and evil, the Negroes should want to be as far away from us as possible. But that isn’t the case. Please make me understand why Negroes won’t leave us alone. PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT NOT TO ASSOCIATE WITH NEGROES. Remember that. Mufasa’s story is just one of many examples of the WAR that has been declared on White people. I intend to fight back.

Sir John A. MacDonald 1st Prime Minister & sole architect of Canada, got called to the bar when he was only 21, made the CPR railroad & was leader of the Great Coalition which led to confederation only 3yrs later. Plus he was pissed drunk the whole time (he was known to pass out in front of the Queen).

Johnny Bravo, Batman, Clint Eastwood, Miyamoto musashi, Bruce Lee, Arnold, Robert Deniro, Al Pacino, Denzel Washington, T-mag staff, Martin Luther, Martin luther king jr., All the blacks, latinos, asian, and indiginous (native americans) cultures that stood up to an oppressive, egocentric group of savages, Fidel Castro (hey, he’s still alive), all the men who have served honorably in the service for their country, and the early Christians. Not to be confused with the demonification of christianity known as the catholic church.

I also like Napoleon, even though he wasn’t very manly with tiny dick. He tried to take over the world & he was a damn good mathematician (you might not think that’s cool but I sure do). He used to give geometry lessons to mathematicians on geometry, & he’s even got a theorm named after him.

Well Bronx Bomber, as a catholic you have now shown yourself to me, to be as bigoted as Jason R. Baron. I’m sorry that you feel threatened by the first and original christian church.

Mufasa:

Congrates on “not taking the bait”. And Jason you should go to an anger management help group. You should also get some self esteem so them maybe you might not be so insecure. Good luck. :slight_smile:

Keago

I too am a Roman Catholic, a real one (Tridentine Latin Rite), not a Vatican II “New Mass” heretic. Anyway, judge for yourselves which is the True Church: Roman Catholic Church, founded by Jesus Christ in Palestine in the year 33. Anabaptists, founded by Nicholas Stork in Germany in the year 1521. Lutherans, founded by Martin Luther in Germany in the year 1524. Anglican Church, founded by Henry VIII in England in the year 1534. Baptists, founded by John Smyth in England in 1609, and Roger Williams in the U.S. in 1638. Methodists, founded by John Wesley in England in the year 1738, est. in U.S. in 1784. I could go on and on exposing the MAN-MADE Protestant religions, but I think you get the idea.

jason, i couldn’t agree with you more. if someone wants to be with only whites thats fine.i think abortion isn’t right but it’s not for me to decide, i think homosexuality is wrong and unnatural, but again, it’s not for me to say.
the blacks in this country didn’t want to be here either at one time. they had no choice.but many of them have ancestry that has called america home well before many of us whiteys.so maybe they are just trying to make the best of a bad situation. this country involves all of us, like it or not. and we have the white man to thank for it.
p.s. plenty of white men have been or wanted to be in black women. some even paid for it.
go tyra banks.

Kirk, your anarchist attitude is sinful. Holy Mother Church teaches that there are nine ways of being accessory to another’s sin: 1. By counsel, 2. By command, 3. By consent, 4. By provocation, 5. By praise or flattery, 6. By concealment, 7. By partaking, 8. By silence,
9. By defence of the ill done. Kirk, you are guilty of 3,8, and 9 on the abortion issue alone. Regarding Negroes, they are free to leave anytime they like. They are no longer slaves. The Roman Catholic Church did not approve of the Protestant heretics and Jews bringing Negro slaves to the America’s. If it wasn’t for the heresiarch Martin Lucifer, er, Martin Luther, no Negroes would have been brought here.

nkeago, perhaps you should pull your head out of your ass and take a look around you, so you can see what life on this mud ball is really all about. Once you’ve accepted reality, then come back and talk to me.

What the fuck is wrong with you guys??? Half your nominees were chosen because of how many people they enslaved or killed. Conquering the world and making slaves out of free people is NOT a true T-man goal.

My vote for a living t-legend is TC. Name me another guy that has a message for men to be men and not to become worthless emasculated femophobes and he can have my vote too but I think TC is the man. I think most of us are too guilt ridden to accept the message let alone initiate it as TC does. Not whalin on women or anything nor do I ever, but the world would be a better place if men didnt feel obliged to conform to female expectations and become disempowered. My guess is that the sacrificed power does not directly transfer to women and that alot of it is just lost. LIVE AND LET LIFT D-R-E.

Jason, its funny how you list some of the very popes that corrupted the Church so badly (who were very un-Christlike) and then condemn Protestantism. The people you admire, screwed up so bad, that the Church did split. Also I can’t see you as Christian, because Christians are supposed to embody the teachings of Christ. One of the cornerstone principles is of tolerance, but this is a whole other debate.

A hypothetical scenario:

Suspect has delusions of superiority and sociopath hatred towards mythologised externalization of inner self contempt,
suspect becomes conditioned by society and the medical establishment that suspect isn’t responsible for actions, suspect is held as a internet victim, suspect acts out violently on externalized objects of self hatred in an attempt to satisfy deep need for justification, subject then blames evil web page content and unapproved use of politically incorrect natural substance for actions, media sensationalize actions and demonize said product, prosecution uses opportunity to play into pharmaceutical deep pocket interests and promote self politically, subject illicits sympathy from scientifically ignorant soccermoms, becomes ultimate victim

Lenin! - He took the power from the Zar and commenced with the worlds only working class revolution. Leading Russia to prosperity.

Teddy Roosevelt…Our one and only T-Man president.

Mike: You are right in your observtion. I’ve been a lover of history all my life. A significant part of the History of Man has been war (regrettably), so as a sub-context, I have “loved” the History of War. When looking at War as an “intellectual” pursuit (and I’m as guilty as the next person) you get involved in personalities, strategies, political intrigue and the like. It almost neccesitates you overlooking the horrible human toll of death, destruction and enslavement. I find it in my heart to love all men. So I just wanted to make this point NOT AS AN EXCUSE for my fascination with someone like Alexander, but to let others know where my heart is. However, in the end, you’re right…