T Nation

T-Men in Dunedin, NZ

Calling on t-men in Dunedin NZ. I am moving there in a few weeks and will be training at Les Mills.

There is one in Wellington :slight_smile:

Why Les Mills? I live in Dunedin and train at Y Fitness in Moray Place. Drop me a line at my hotmail address and we can hook up.

Great. Watch out for rattlers.

Guys has anybody ordered 4-ad-ac or mag10?
Would it get through customs?

No I haven’t and sorry don’t know. I checked out the customs website but they didn’t help, I did however learn that I can’t import Patagonian toothfish, anti-personnell mines, chemical weapons and whales (or part thereof), BUGGER!!! I would be interested to know how you get on tho. Didn’t the Hurricanes have a good season LOL, go the Mainland, couldn’t believe the Crusaders score last night.

He…he…i went to see the website of the fu#%ers.
I feel a bit disapointed …why can’t i import some mines?!
They sad we should ask the Ministry of Healt in regards to Body Building sups.

I dunno if I would risk trying to get Mag10 through customs or not… hmm… thats another issue… But if you want to pay the extra $$$ you can get it through a NZ mail order company
www.supplements4u.co.nz/

ok i take that back… just checked the website and its not listed as stock anymore… might want to send them an email to enquire.

Jared_S

i’m already an auckland les mills member so i don’t have to get a new membership.

Thanks bud, i will ask them!

im at dunedin and train at the local uni gym.
i got a les mills membership for sale if you want it…i cant be bothered walking that far when the uni gym is only 200m

how much r u paying?