t-men and firearms

Muahahaaa!

What was the question again?

My favorites are too many to list, but I’ll put a pic of my favorite sniper rifle up here when I get home.

Spiderman, did you ever have a slingshot as a kid? Well it’s like that only faster and with a much bigger smile on your face :slight_smile:

Billy

I love guns:
Sig 226 .40 cal
Sig 225 9mm
S&W Model 66 .357
Bushmaster Shorty AR-15
Ruger Mini - 14
Remington .870 Marine Magnum
Browning Lite Auto-5

Iron Maiden, is that a wedding band on your ring finger??? Arrrrrgh, I may have to swallow some lead now.

Can’t say I’ve had the chance to fire anything other than a BB gun. Got a lot of friends from the States, the majority of them gun owners, and they all say the same as you Baby Huey. They reckon its good fun(when done properly and safely) and one of them also mentioned the Tommy gun.

As for the American Revolution…Its a closely guarded secret but the whole foppish Hugh Grant anti gun English stereo type is to lull you Yanks into a false sense of security!!! We have a Nation of gun crazed commandos just waiting to take it all back!!! In fact Hugh Grant is a lethal killing machine and is a devil with an Uzi!!! We are poised and ready for round two to kick off.

You have been warned.

What was that quote from The Whole Nine Yards? “Ain’t nothing better than a naked woman with a gun.” Something like that.

I’m not into guns much, but that knife is cool in Shug’s pic. What is that?

Davo, that’s an Emerson Combat Karambit, semi-custom version. Watch Mr. Emerson himself work it in the demo videos here:

www.emersonknives.com/karambit.htm

I don’t do the spinning thing myself. As a writer, editor, and deadlifter, I value my fingers too much!

I have to agree with 'Roids a Stoner is a great choice. It does make me question 'Roids age though (I don’t think T-mag gives senior citizen discounts). I have a 10 gauge Mossberg for home defense, a Sig P220, Browning High-Power, a Walther PPKS, an SKS, and the first rifle I ever owned a Ruger 10/22 Model 14. For pistols its a toss up between the browning an the Sig. For the rifles the SKS is too expensive to shoot, I would rather shoo t the 22. Some of my other favorites would be:

MK-19 - over all favorite
M-249 SAW (100 Rds min. no switching barrels)
M-60
M2 .50 Cal - Great as long as some one else is paying for the ammo.
Barrett Light .50 - Everyone must shoot this once!
M-4

Me Solomon Grundy

I dropped a Zero. SAW fires 1000 Rounds A min.

Me Solomon Grundy

Avoids,
yes, that WAS a wedding ring on my finger. Single for the past 3-4 years now.

Here is a pic of former boyfriend that is in the Army. God Bless all men with High T levels!

IM. The weapon system your ex is carrying is some pretty high tech stuff. The sight is linked to the monocle on his helmet. He can see what the scope sees, he can zoom in and out and go night vision with it. The rifle is zeroed to the scope…so the really neat part is he can hold it over his head or around the corner. Take a peak, shoot and never have to expose the body.

Don’t the the Taliban or Iraqi’s will be supplying the boys with that anytime soon.

Too late IM. I already comitted howy cowy…or is that hari kari?

• Glocks - I like them all, but the 10mm’s fit my hand the best.
  • 1911s - Colts, ParaOrds, want to try a Kimber some day…
  • .357s - Security Six, GP100
  • AR’s
  • New Toy - SRH, in .480 Ruger. Insert Tim Allen grunts here.

Spiderman, from an enjoyment standpoint, for me it’s a lot like a golf shot, or archery short, or shooting a basketball - there’s a certain magic in standing ‘here’, but be able to make something happen over ‘there’.

Iron Maiden, here’s your big test - do you bow-hunt?

T.E. Young

no archery for deer…only for feral pigs in hawaii. no season, no limit and so damn tasty!! nasty little buggers but Kalua Pig is some of the yummiest stuff I have ever had.

I hunted the pigs for sport and food. I only deer hunt for the meat…not the sport of it. I don’t have the spare time for Archery at this time in my life…maybe someday.

I also shoot underwater…anyone else here Spear Fish?? might have a pic of my spear gun somewhere.

The first rifle I ever shot, an old single shot .22 (my dad still has it in the closet). Owned a variety, but now I’m down to just a Mossberg pump-action 12 gauge and a Glock 23. Love those Glocks, an engineers wet dream, pure function.

The Warhorse Family Protection and Home Security System.

Nobody messes with my family.

Very nice Warhorse.

spiderman…it’s not a fascination with guns that we have it is part of our birthright as a country. this country has shed blood to be in the position it is in now. it has shed it’s own blood (civil war) has fought hostile countries on it 's homeland (revolutionary war) beat up on the american indian killed a hell of alot of buffalo stopped adolf shitler, took japan to school and then smacked that little country just for G.P. after it was all said and done. the gun was always there. along with the american soldier. as long as america has it’s guns no god loving country needs any because big bro USA will always be there. as to the rogue states with weapons… the reason they have them is to try and knock the king of the hill off the mountain. many have tried none have succeded. and i want to thank spiderman and his fellow englishmen for standing buy the good ole USA through thick and thin you guy’s are a true ally. alot of your blokes have lost their lives fighting alongside us. we appreciate your countries support. i personally have a glock 19.

I keep this little diddy in my backyard for home defense. Bagged 300k deer with one last season.

Billy Boy,

What’s really cool is my wife is a better pistol shot than I am and she can field strip the AK.

Now how many women can do that?