T-Man Recipes

Just wondering do you t-guys/gals have your special t-man/t-vixen receipes you’d like to share. I don’t call opening a can of tuna and mixing it with some salsa a receipe! Something a bit more work but easy to prepare would be great. Thanks in advance.
Ron Jeremy now appearing in a fully shaved t-roned body for the ladies…

At the risk that I will be tarred, feathered, flogged and “drawed and quarted” (ala “BraveHeart”), “BodyforLife” and “Muscle Media” are great with their “Authorized Recipes”. They are simple, great tasting from all indications, and NO, you don’t HAVE to use Myoplex! You can get them all form their Web Sites.(Mufasa ducks as he finishes this post…)

Maclar swinging as hard as he can, mufasa ducks too fast and sprints towards EAS headquarters in Golden, CO for protection, as angry T-mag herd chases after him! Employees at the Purple Palace reportedly could hear the stampede from miles away. Said one ‘technical assistant/nutritional expert’ at EAS, “It felt like they were all on Deca!”

LOL…you guys are a riot. Thanks for making this site fun. Anyway, here are a couple of my favorites: 3 SEED OROWHEAT FRENCH TOAST: Two slices of 3 seed orowheat masters best bread, pour 1/2 cup eggbeaters over them. You could add a little vanilla, and/or cinnamon to it before pouring over bread. Fry in pan or on griddle with pam. Spread a little Smart Balance butter on it and/or equal/sweet-n-low/low sugar jam. Two slices with approx. 4 egg whites, 1/4-1/2 tsp smart balance butter, packet of equal. Its about 20g protein, 26g carbs and 8g fat. You can use the new omega-3 eggs if you like. I started doing that. RICE CAKES: Royal basmati rice (imported, aged rice)(or brown rice) 2 cups, lactaid nf milk 4.5 cups, honey 1 TB, 2 TB of smart balance butter. I cook this for 30-40 min. I let cool and add 16 egg whites or egg beaters. I scoop out 1/2 cup, flatten/shape like a thick pancake on a griddle coated with pam. (5 min med/low heat each side) makes 15 rice cakes. I add to finished product either 1/2 cup strawberries with equal or 1 TB low sugar jelly. It equals 7g protein, 23g carb, 1g fat per cake including topping. Again, can use omega-3 eggs, which I have started doing. I also have changed to Splenda, which is sucralose. Enjoy.