T-Man Love

How do masculine and feminine love fit into being a T-Man? Here are some descriptions of love:

A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person

Let us have love and more love; a love that melts all opposition, a love that conquers all foes, a love that sweeps away all barriers, a love that aboundeth in charity, a large-heartedness, tolerance, forgiveness and noble striving, a love that triumphs over all obstacles.

Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails

These seem asexual to me. How is a complete manifestation of love be fatherly or motherly in the traditional sense? Jesus (aside from an occasional reprimand), Terrence McKenna, and the Dalai Lama don’t see all that fatherly to me; the love they practice seems asexual. My understanding of the definition of T-Man love is quite masculine. The powerlifter that coaches for the Special Olympics would be an accurate manifestation of how I view T-Man love. Is the path we accept with masculine love and 4000+kcals daily just as good as the next guy who eats 1500kcals daily just to sustain himself and strives to be a visionary? I’ve always seen masculine love, even as manifested through advancements in math and science, to be a noble goal for guys and feminine love, as manifested through mysticism, to be a noble goal for girls. There are plenty of exceptions to this. Part of the New Age movement I see is equality of everyone. I think our fatherly T-Man goal isn’t for most women, and mysticism, for the most part, isn’t the goal of men. Maybe I’ve missed the boat from some great teachers and love is asexual. I guess the whole point of this post was it bothers me when some people who promote the equality of everyone and every religion condemn me for my manifestation of love as masculine and my choice to pursue a career in science as less loving than the skinny guy who has many metrosexual qualities and chooses to pursue visionary experiences over scientific discovery. I’ve been given balls and an analytical mind; if I always strive to use these to the best of my ability and have deep, fatherly compassion towards others, that’s no less noble than pursuing motherly love and transcendence even though I’ve been delt a self that isn’t gifted towards that. It’s still noble to have balls and the responsibility to use them!

That is a pretty good description of love. The truth in my mind is that there is no right or wrong love. Diversity is what makes things Grand, Including diversity in how we give love. At it’s core Love is all the same, it is all pure good and happiness. Our mind body and spirit are tools we use to express that love and since no two people have the same mind body and spirit, no two people will express their love in the same way(s). Take comfort in the fact that you use your ability to love. Many who do not give thier love, do not know the joy and happiness it brings. Being able to give 100% of yourself freely and unconditionally with no expectation or want of reward or payment is truly empowering. There is no greater strength.